Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Is There An OSP Update ?

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

One of my houses is in broadland and that is the case. Bonkers.

Is your Property Portfolio  as extensive as TuBs ?  Personally I find all this nouveau riche public showing off rather  tacky, though I'm sure yours is good 'old money' ...gained through Birthright rather than personal achievement ....as it should be. As a kid  I was known as ' Two Spoons'.... both silver. 

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Is your Property Portfolio  as extensive as TuBs ?  Personally I find all this nouveau riche public showing off rather  tacky, though I'm sure yours is good 'old money' ...gained through Birthright rather than personal achievement ....as it should be. As a kid  I was known as ' Two Spoons'.... both silver. 

Ahhh careful Corkio - mentioning inheritance and birthrights triggers some on here! 

Although I couldnt give two forks! 

Edited by Greavsy

3 hours ago, Greavsy said:

One of my houses is in broadland and that is the case. Bonkers.

One? Why haven't you bailed the club out then? 😉

7 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I made a mistake I have two in broadland. Apologies.

Bins are the same at both. 

I knew that would get a bite, just expected it from a different source.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

He’s making a guaranteed provision for the inheritors… (winks) 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I made a mistake I have two in broadland. Apologies.

Bins are the same at both. 

I knew that would get a bite, just expected it from a different source.

Haven't you joined the Canaries Trust yet?

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

Haven't you joined the Canaries Trust yet?

Not sure the relevance of that question. But no, not a member of the Trust.

Have you joined? 

9 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Have you joined? 

Hasn't the time to devote to sending the number of emails required.

On 10/09/2023 at 02:13, Greavsy said:

Have you joined? 

Yes. You were mooting it some time ago. It costs about the same as a Daggers ticket on Saturday week. You get a far higher quality set of minutes than the OSP and gets you into the ranks of shareholding, at least indirectly. Hopefully you can then promote sensible pricing policy at Carrow Road.

Seems just the ticket for a smart guy like you.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Yes. You were mooting it some time ago. It costs about the same as a Daggers ticket on Saturday week. You get a far higher quality set of minutes than the OSP and gets you into the ranks of shareholding, at least indirectly. Hopefully you can then promote sensible pricing policy at Carrow Road.

As a paid up member of the Trust, have you considered assisting them in their mission to achieve as significant holding as possible by donating your shares to the common cause; greater good and all that? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

As a paid up member of the Trust, have you considered assisting them in their mission to achieve as significant holding as possible by donating your shares to the common cause; greater good and all that? 

Always under consideration, always.

4 hours ago, essex canary said:

you appear to  have confused  / misunderstood, but that's not the first time!

from memory I was ascertaining info about the trust, their workings, placings etc in the grand scheme of things, particularly at the time of them becoming the 6th highest shareholding. Although not much seems to have since that fanfare was trumpeted.  . 

Despite not being a member of the trust, OSP, or any other fan organisation I have attended plenty of sessions at the club regarding various matters, one being the away tickets membership etc. Therefore I feel being a member of any organisation would mean I would have toe their line, understandably, rather than my own, in terms of if there was any difference of opinion. 

I think your question was more so you could shoehorn that you are a Trust member, i'm sure you'll remind us at every opportunity, and then some, like you do being a shareholder. Looking forward to that! 

I would have thought they would have jumped at the chance to appoint a smart guy like you to their committee! A truly valuable asset to any organisation. 

Edited by Greavsy

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

Always under consideration, always.

would that be in the same way that im always considering a date with Kylie! have been for years. 

I should be so lucky (I only put that in, before some else did!) 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

would that be in the same way that im always considering a date with Kylie! have been for years. 

I should be so lucky (I only put that in, before some else did!) 

She can't get you out of her head Greavsy.

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I would have thought they would have jumped at the chance to appoint a smart guy like you to their committee! A truly valuable asset to any organisation. 

steve-harvey-facepalm.gif.e2f9ca43074e6fcbd606aaa99863e78c.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Greavsy said:

you appear to  have confused  / misunderstood, but that's not the first time!

from memory I was ascertaining info about the trust, their workings, placings etc in the grand scheme of things, particularly at the time of them becoming the 6th highest shareholding. Although not much seems to have since that fanfare was trumpeted.  . 

Despite not being a member of the trust, OSP, or any other fan organisation I have attended plenty of sessions at the club regarding various matters, one being the away tickets membership etc. Therefore I feel being a member of any organisation would mean I would have toe their line, understandably, rather than my own, in terms of if there was any difference of opinion. 

I think your question was more so you could shoehorn that you are a Trust member, i'm sure you'll remind us at every opportunity, and then some, like you do being a shareholder. Looking forward to that! 

Toe the line? I don't know what that means.

11 hours ago, essex canary said:

Toe the line? I don't know what that means.

Its not the only thing you don't understand. 

Nobody here cares about Cambridge. Nobody. If they’re your hold-up example of everything you want from a club, gift your shares to the Trust and **** off to the Abbey permanently and infest their message board (do they have one?) with constant drivel about how brilliant they are compared to Norwich City.

They are **** by the way.

9 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Nobody here cares about Cambridge. Nobody. If they’re your hold-up example of everything you want from a club, gift your shares to the Trust and **** off to the Abbey permanently and infest their message board (do they have one?) with constant drivel about how brilliant they are compared to Norwich City.

They are **** by the way.

You are missing the point.

I posted it just to demonstrate how to compile a set of Minutes. Clear topic headings, questions input by fans, clear answers. Also the individual responsible for signing them off at the Club earns far more modestly. Perhaps they ALWAYS unlike some, give a token appreciation to the volunteers who serve?

Neither do they address Strategic Report information which would be the province of their Shadow Bosrd. They almost certainly share it with their shareholders- all 3 of them.

Edited by essex canary

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

You are missing the point.

No he is not and everybody on here no matter what drivel your reply contains is in complete agreement with every single word of the post.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No he is not and everybody on here no matter what drivel your reply contains is in complete agreement with every single word of the post.

Even though I've blocked Essex, I still keep seeing so much of his incessant whining in other people's quotes. It's a real drag. I think Duncan has summarised the collective thoughts really well. Sadly Essex will never have the self-awareness to be able to act; he is too obsessed with money and getting people's attention.

I have long since realised that he is incapable of 'reading the room' or modifying his tiresome anti-club invective, which is why I blocked him. If more of us could bring ourselves to simply ignore him (like the club do nowadays, after the independent football ombudsman told them they had no case to answer and could just let him carry on shouting into the void), he might eventually just go and support Cambridge.

Although, sadly, I fear that dividing his time between Cambridge and Norwich would simply offer him two sets of clubs and fans to spread his misery to. What a truly sad, joyless and unfulfilled individual he is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Even though I've blocked Essex, I still keep seeing so much of his incessant whining in other people's quotes. It's a real drag. I think Duncan has summarised the collective thoughts really well. Sadly Essex will never have the self-awareness to be able to act; he is too obsessed with money and getting people's attention.

I have long since realised that he is incapable of 'reading the room' or modifying his tiresome anti-club invective, which is why I blocked him. If more of us could bring ourselves to simply ignore him (like the club do nowadays, after the independent football ombudsman told them they had no case to answer and could just let him carry on shouting into the void), he might eventually just go and support Cambridge.

Although, sadly, I fear that dividing his time between Cambridge and Norwich would simply offer him two sets of clubs and fans to spread his misery to. What a truly sad, joyless and unfulfilled individual he is.

Very well said wolfie. 

24 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yep that just about covers it wolfie.

3 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Very well said wolfie. 

Seconded. His constant snidey sniping at everyone and everything NCFC is truly sickening , pathetic and does nothing to further his agenda. His misplaced  selfregard would be funny if it wasnt  so tragic.  His family ( if they are  aware of it) must be embarrassed  by his bleating self serving agenda.  I would be if he was my Dad/ Brother/ Husband.  

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Seconded. His constant snidey sniping at everyone and everything NCFC is truly sickening , pathetic and does nothing to further his agenda. His misplaced  selfregard would be funny if it wasnt  so tragic.  His family ( if they are  aware of it) must be embarrassed  by his bleating self serving agenda.  I would be if he was my Dad/ Brother/ Husband.  

Even one of your staff Corkio!  

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Even one of your staff Corkio!  

No way would I employ such a shoite stirring Gollum.  What use would he be? Spending his time criticising  the age old tradition of indentured labourers and rightlesss tenants, hed be asking for meeting between myself and staff... I meet them once a year on boxing day when I hand out any scraps  that neither  myself  or the hounds fancy from our rather sumptuous  Christmas feast. He would however approve of my transferring  debt accrued by the father onto the Son should he pass away before fully repaying the Estate for the privilege  of living and working here.  

• Haha 1