Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk  Dan

Sara goal

Please can he save these goals for post the transfer window. 

Yesterday's goal was such a powerful strike, really enjoyed that going in. 

My other highlight of the day, watching the security guard not let the drum in the ground. 

And oh look, 4 goals, no drum, and you could hear songs being sung, super atmosphere!  #stickyourdrumsideways

Sit down if you hate the scum in the bar area at half time, rather good entertainment! 

• Like 3

As I’ve said all along - you need no drum to make a ‘false’ atmosphere (particularly with away support). If the play is good/entertaining it is created itself. 

I thought this was going to be a thread about Sara's goal?

Looking forward to the drum next week and the first night match with those lovely bright floodlights.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

I thought this was going to be a thread about Sara's goal?

Looking forward to the drum next week and the first night match with those lovely bright floodlights.

If you need floodlights for a midday kickoff in August then something is sorely amiss with the weather! 

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

If you need floodlights for a midday kickoff in August then something is sorely amiss with the weather! 

eh?

and the first night match, clearly two separate games.

Bang bang, squint squint.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

eh?

and the first night match, clearly two separate games.

Bang bang, squint squint.

I'm hoping they'll have got the lights sorted. But I'll be taking a baseball cap just in case 

4 hours ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Please can he save these goals for post the transfer window. 

Yesterday's goal was such a powerful strike, really enjoyed that going in. 

My other highlight of the day, watching the security guard not let the drum in the ground. 

And oh look, 4 goals, no drum, and you could hear songs being sung, super atmosphere!  #stickyourdrumsideways

Sit down if you hate the scum in the bar area at half time, rather good entertainment! 

Please please please, if there is a god, make you be sat next to the drum on it’s next foray. 

Vive le Drum 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I'm hoping they'll have got the lights sorted. But I'll be taking a baseball cap just in case 

I have taken the bait dangled by JML and invested in a pair of PoloOptic HD sunglasses, cut out the glare but do not make everything dark, very happy with them so far when driving and hopeful they will work with the floodlights (I tried bog standard sunglasses once, they cut out the glare of the lights but made the pitch extremely dark).........Plan B will involve taking a baseball cap...............

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Can someone from the Supporters Panel confirm that the Club have looked at the b….y lights