Sign in to follow this  
pete

Wagner keen on Rowe

5 minutes ago, pete said:

https://www.pinkun.com/news/23643817.norwich-city-jonathan-rowe-relationship-boss-david-wagner/

Rowe our right sided winger is on Wagner's radar.  Might it be because our newly signed RW Sainz has been crocked and Rowe is now required to fill in?  If Rowe the flavour of the month why Sainz, affecting the chances of one of our own.

I like Rowe and hope he has put his injuries behind him only playing 3 games last season was a big loss 

I thought the same as you when seeing that article. I'm guessing that as Sainz is going to miss the first two months of the season it isn't worth signing anyone to replace him, so Rowe will get pushed up the pecking order and be given a chance to stake his claim to be a permanent fixture in the first team squad.

No, it’s more to do with the fact he’s good. Smith was clearly planning on him being ‘big’ for us last season until injuries got in the way.

• Like 1

Oh Pete! I wonder what the reaction would be if we hadn't got another bod in for the right . The injury was unfortunate, Rowe being decent is a good thing. Ethics level of Stick hunting. 

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

No, it’s more to do with the fact he’s good. Smith was clearly planning on him being ‘big’ for us last season until injuries got in the way.

This. Rowe has tons of potential and had always looked good when given a chance.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

This. Rowe has tons of potential and had always looked good when given a chance.

Rowe will be a massive player for Norwich. Stay away from injuries  and he will be worth a lot of 💰 money. 

The article is actually from Rowe's perspective and how he thinks Wagner is the perfect coach to aid his future development. There's no mention of Wagner's plans for him.

I hope he does get game time. There's competition for the wide positions and a very long season ahead. I just hope we see someone considerably better than Hernandez starting, or Onel suddenly produces a lot more end product than we saw last!

1 hour ago, Mengo said:

Rowe will be a massive player for Norwich. Stay away from injuries  and he will be worth a lot of 💰 money. 

I mean he is a Norwich player, injuries are part and parcel of playing for us it would seem..