TheBaldOne66

Absolutely ridiculous!

Got a very good friend who is a  Leeds season ticket holder..... looking forward to seeing the football farke can bring. Personally don't feel no ills towards him or Leeds. Just a game, be interesting to see how it all pans out if honest

• Like 1

Leeds weren't very good at all last season and I wouldn't have had them as favourites for auto promotion. They didn't really have any discernible style.

They also conceded the highest number of goals in the league. I wouldn't have had Farke down as the right person to improve that, but it will be pretty clear to see Farke's other influences.

Their fans will want instant improvement as will we with Wagner. It's not inconceivable neither will last until the end of the season.

• Like 1

I want Leeds to get relegated. I want them to break some rule and start the season on -20 points.

Then Farke can leave and go back to Germany where I can then hope he does well.

But my priority is NCFC not Farke, Alex Neil, Leeds, or whoever. If they're in a competition with us I want them to fail spectacularly.

• Like 1

Just now, hogesar said:

If they're in a competition with us I want them to fail spectacularly.

There will be plenty of occasions this upcoming season where we'll be willing them to win to do us a favour, I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Google Bot said:

There will be plenty of occasions this upcoming season where we'll be willing them to win to do us a favour, I'm sure.

Yep. I hope they beat Ipswich as well. 

Like many, I don’t ‘hate’ Leeds. I dislike very much losing to any side and there are a few for various reasons I can’t always fathom I do dislike losing to more. Ultimately, to genuinely be so angry/upset that a former manager has gone to another club who on the pitch are a rival, with probably a higher proportion of k.n.o.b head fans than we do isn’t really making me lose any sleep. 

I think people that feel that impassioned about it are probably projecting their anger because of some other inadequacies in their life. I’d be fairly confident that the OP is just as much of a c-u-n-t bag as any Leeds fan equivalent. 

I enjoy banter and bragging rights and of course winning, but if we lost against them my weekend will be a bit of a downer at worst, but I’m not going to cry about it. Anyone caring that much needs to redress their priorities in life. 

• Like 1

On 05/07/2023 at 02:15, Petriix said:

No, what's ridiculous is people demanding that their petty playground tribalism is more important than normal human compassion. Some of us take a bit more of a balanced view of the world.

I've enjoyed our past rivalry with Leeds and, while I don't like the arrogance of some of their fans, I hope Farke can impact the culture of their club. That's the thing I love about Daniel: he's pretty honest and humble. 

Ultimately it's better if teams can be successful by playing good football rather than just spending money. You either want managers like Farke and Martin to succeed, or you accept that the only path to winning is with the backing of billionaires. 

Bravo.

3 hours ago, SwearyCanary said:

Like many, I don’t ‘hate’ Leeds. I dislike very much losing to any side and there are a few for various reasons I can’t always fathom I do dislike losing to more. Ultimately, to genuinely be so angry/upset that a former manager has gone to another club who on the pitch are a rival, with probably a higher proportion of k.n.o.b head fans than we do isn’t really making me lose any sleep. 

I think people that feel that impassioned about it are probably projecting their anger because of some other inadequacies in their life. I’d be fairly confident that the OP is just as much of a c-u-n-t bag as any Leeds fan equivalent. 

I enjoy banter and bragging rights and of course winning, but if we lost against them my weekend will be a bit of a downer at worst, but I’m not going to cry about it. Anyone caring that much needs to redress their priorities in life. 

Well said.

• Thanks 1

On 05/07/2023 at 03:19, TheBaldOne66 said:

So many fans saying they hope Farke does well! Why? He’s at a club we hate, I personally hope he’s a failure as I detest Leeds! I also hope Martin fails at Southampton and Neil at Stoke but people have wished them success at their clubs! When they finish higher than us will you all still be happy ffs?

I hate leeds

yes I love Daniel but do not want leeds promoted

On 05/07/2023 at 10:18, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Exactly this. Farke owes us nothing. Its that bandit that sacked him. Its not as though he was poached midway through a season. I’m disappointed as i hate Leeds, but can’t begrudge him of having a job. Especially as they’ll be seen as one of the favourite’s and he has a 4 year contract. 

nearly all the fans were calling for him to go

Me included and I lasted 3-4 weeks on his side longer than all my friends and relatives

• Like 1