Harry53

Jack Stacey signing

20 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Well, no - it just means playing the three senior CBs we have or as we saw last season McLean dropping between a pair.

And who are the three senior CBs that we currently have (Gibson, Omo and ?) and what happens if one or more gets injured? Experience has shown us that we pick up injuries in that position.

26 minutes ago, Conrad said:

And who are the three senior CBs that we currently have (Gibson, Omo and ?) and what happens if one or more gets injured? Experience has shown us that we pick up injuries in that position.

The assumption is that is Duffy

1 hour ago, BigFish said:

The assumption is that is Duffy

So, if you were to read my original post, to play 3 at the back would require additional signings. Is Duffy not a signing still to be made, or has has he already signed (not to my knowledge)? We would still require a further signing to provide cover in case of injury, should we play 3 centrebacks.

It would seem that you agree with me but are desperate to find reasons to disagree?

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

It would seem that you agree with me but are desperate to find reasons to disagree?

Actually it just seems like you're splitting hairs to win an argument on the internet.

20 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Not really, there wasn’t anything online at that point

what I ment was your post was timestamped 6 hours and the pinkun one was 6 hours

not that you was wrong to post it 🙂 pefectly valid post

28 minutes ago, Paul101 said:

what I ment was your post was timestamped 6 hours and the pinkun one was 6 hours

not that you was wrong to post it 🙂 pefectly valid post

Literally beat them to it 🤣 and they had to show me up like that. At least I get my moneys worth from the subscription 

• Haha 1