Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Just realised we’re on tv Sat @ 5:30

Not sure I can take any more embarrassment, now the whole football nation will see how crap we are ! Defence picks itself so too the midfield, wonder if he’ll go with Pukki and Sergeant ?

I wont be watching what is the point got better things to do rather than watching a bunch of overpaid players not showing passion or any sort of commitment for the fans - will just be another dismal performance and a waste of a couple of hours of my life - thats how this team has made me feel 

Is it on the Cartoon, Comedy or Horror Channel 

Edited by daly

Arsenal v Chelsea also on at the same time. I know which one I'll be watching and it ain't WBA v Norwich. At the moment if Norwich were playing in my back garden I'd close the blinds

Ipswich might get promoted next weekend if Sheff Wed fail to win so an added kick in the goolies.

I expect to watch us.

I stayed the duration yesterday despite the huge temptation to return to the pub. Suffer the bad times to enjoy the good!

Where else would you want to spend your Saturday evening than on the M6 and A14 followed by that crawl on the A11 from Attleborough to Thickthorn ?