Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Championship table swing - Matchday 33

That's just this week... 4th through to 12th. 

Just shows, if ever it was a season to string results, then it's now. 3,4,5 game run and who knows. 

Love a bash at the playoffs again... 

Swansea could be anywhere from 5th to 19th (if I'm reading that correctly). That's ridiculous. 

• Like 1

Burnley are mathematically safe from relegation.

Got to love the Championship. I remember one of these tables from a couple of years back. With three games to go, only one team (I think it was Blackburn) was certain of a place in the championship for the following season. Everyone else was either promoted, or in with a chance of the playoffs or in danger of relegation (or both!).

45 minutes ago, Petriix said:

Swansea could be anywhere from 5th to 19th (if I'm reading that correctly). That's ridiculous. 

Classic Championship, best divison in the world.. Unless you're Wigan or Peterborough.

35 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Classic Championship, best divison in the world.. Unless you're Wigan or Peterborough.

Rotherham might have something to say about that. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Burnley are mathematically safe from relegation.

Got to love the Championship. I remember one of these tables from a couple of years back. With three games to go, only one team (I think it was Blackburn) was certain of a place in the championship for the following season. Everyone else was either promoted, or in with a chance of the playoffs or in danger of relegation (or both!).

Indeed Robert. It is, on the whole, a very competitive league and the differences between those with resources and those with less are far less pronounced of course than the PL. It is why it always holds an interest for me (even when we are not in it - when we are in the PL). I guess that with ownership changing hands across a number of clubs there may even be more newcomers ahead. 

What is so vital now is that we win 4 or 5 games next 5 games and it will become very interesting.

4 hours ago, Petriix said:

Yeah, like us that graph covers two games for the week, it's mad really.