Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

Calling on the NCISA and all loyal fans

It''s time for true fans to stand up and be counted. Through the NCISA we should organise a proper protest. I know many of us feel the same. It''s no good keeping protests outside, we should sing "worthy out" throughout the game. If this unsettles the players, the rest of the fans will join us and another home defeat could spell the end for Worthy.

When we have got rid of him, we should turn on the board as well. They have shown themselves in their true colours lately haven''t they? We want to be led by a board that really cares about Norwich! Is it coincidence that Delia lives in Suffolk do you think?

If all loyal fans are united in oppostion we can get rid of this lot.

[quote user="Silver Canary"]

It''s time for true fans to stand up and be counted. Through the NCISA we should organise a proper protest. I know many of us feel the same. It''s no good keeping protests outside, we should sing "worthy out" throughout the game. If this unsettles the players, the rest of the fans will join us and another home defeat could spell the end for Worthy.

When we have got rid of him, we should turn on the board as well. They have shown themselves in their true colours lately haven''t they? We want to be led by a board that really cares about Norwich! Is it coincidence that Delia lives in Suffolk do you think?

[/quote]

This guy/gal makes me look like a saint, sheer bloody madness!.

[quote user="Silver Canary"]

[/quote]

not too much support here Silver - take note

If only people had listened to this guy...  How close was he to the real truth a whole year ago nearly, way back in March last year???

PS...  MR Oliver you lead and I will follow (waiting for your signal on when the protests whould go ahead).

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Silver Canary"]

[/quote]

This guy/gal makes me look like a saint, sheer bloody madness!.

[/quote]

Not any more Wiz [;)] [:D] [:P] [:#] [au] [<:o)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

MR Oliver you lead and I will follow (waiting for your signal on when the protests whould go ahead).

[/quote]

How sweet [:D]

What''s the point of this post being trawled up (and I stand by my comments in my original reply)... I also seem to remember that Silver Canary was one of the biggest nutters on this board and only ever posted negative bilge... wasn''t anyone in disguise, was it...? [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]What''s the point of this post being trawled up (and I stand by my comments in my original reply)... I also seem to remember that Silver Canary was one of the biggest nutters on this board and only ever posted negative bilge... wasn''t anyone in disguise, was it...? [;)]
[/quote]

Just thought it was interesting how this guy was clearly shouted down by everybody.

How many people would agre that he had a point now though?

[quote user="Smudger"]

Just thought it was interesting how this guy was clearly shouted down by everybody.

How many people would agre that he had a point now though?

[/quote]

Or to take away the spin...

You thought it was interesting that this guy was shouted down by the three posters who bothered to reply.

[quote user="Safri15"]ROFL@ City Angel! Hahahaha! Good one :-)[/quote]

Glad I made you smile. [:D]

On a more serious note I always did wonder if Silver Canary came back as Smudger but perhaps not!

Silver Canary was a nutter who I''m sure was a binner. Read some of his other posts to contextualise this selective example, Smudger, and I think you will understand very clearly why people shouted him down.