16 hours ago, ricardo said:

Like flu so far. Ive had all my jabs so should be able to ward off the worst of it according to the Quacks. Will be isolating all this week.

Look after yourselves Ricky, I had it a few weeks ago and it was worse than last year's dose. When you think you're over it give yourselves a few extra days, it's a lingerer.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ricardo said:

Me and Mrs R have just tested positive for Covid. Won't be there Saturday by the look of things😥

Very inconsiderate of you Ricardo ! Your match reports are my first port of call after each home game and I was looking forward to reading your own inimitable take on the Burnley game this Saturday. 

Seriously, take it easy and I hope you and your wife feel better very soon. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cornish sam said:

Look after yourselves Ricky, I had it a few weeks ago and it was worse than last year's dose. When you think you're over it give yourselves a few extra days, it's a lingerer.

Thanks for the info Sam, today is the first day i have felt a bit better than the day before.

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I had it over Christmas and New Year. It wasn't very nice at all and took 10 days before I got a clear test. South Norfolk figures have trebled in the last 10 days so the attendance on Saturday may be affected. 

Hope you get well soon. Are you going to do a report from your settee? 

Thanks for your best wishes. 

Perhaps i could do a virtual report from in front of the TV 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Late fitness test?

You wouldn't be the first person to go out whilst still positive. Happens all the while now.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Late fitness test?

You wouldn't be the first person to go out whilst still positive. Happens all the while now.

I think that will be a bike ride too far. At the moment Ive barely got the strength to stand up🚴‍♀️

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Definitely. Comments required on the standard of refreshments supplied and level of staff service. 

Plus of course level of annoyance in respect of the Sky co-commentator. I don't know who it will be but I can guarantee it will soon become apparent why they're talking about being a football manager rather than actually doing it. 

I will be joining you in your misery. I've come over a bit strange and given my ticket to a child. For free!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Late fitness test?

See @dylanisabaddog’s thread about the crowd size on Saturday. People go out while still positive and case numbers shoot up.

Go figure.

Just now, Nuff Said said:

See @dylanisabaddog’s thread about the crowd size on Saturday. People go out while still positive and case numbers shoot up.

Go figure.

I was surprised when I had it at Christmas and a number of people told me that it was perfectly OK to go out as the rules have changed. What an awful attitude but I have a nasty feeling that you're right. 

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I was surprised when I had it at Christmas and a number of people told me that it was perfectly OK to go out as the rules have changed. What an awful attitude but I have a nasty feeling that you're right. 

Ain’t no cure for stupid. 😔

Burnley look like the best team at the moment, but it feels like they have come from behind to win a large percentage of their last few games. Don't know what the actual stats are, but I have noticed that they seem to do it regularly. So taking an early lead doesn't mean much. We need to stay on it until the final whistle.