Too many bad requests and taking ages to load, don't know if it's my vpn or something their end 🤷‍♂️

Go onto your histoy, right click on your browsers history of this site (pink un forum) right click "forget about this site" and then click yes. Reload the website log back in and all should be fixed and fine

Hey, new one for me but I can’t see emojis ???

😂👍🤝😎🤣😉👑🤞

just turn up as a little box

I actually like the nostalgic, dial-up fee to this website. I think it’s a format that could catch on tbh. Like a trend coming back from a few decades back.

I use a chromebook and the Pink hardly ever became available.

I installed Firefox onto it and now get it on demand.

The problem is signing in all the time and then needing username and password to access this forum. Chromebooks are so easy with bookmarks.

Every time you get 'bad request', do this. I have posted this every time you start a new thread about it, have you actually tried it? It works every time for me.

EDIT: @hogesar, could you maybe give Connor a nudge and tell him this still hasn't been dealt with?

318794499_10229602168629451_2747982624014088911_n.thumb.jpg.4038e4441eeb031a7ca8e0f09aed221f.jpg.48f5e5d9a5f8059a5edd9eb02456b11f.jpg

Edited by Feedthewolf
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Im running this website on a 1998 version of opera browser and it works fine, I don’t know what you are all moaning about

just type pinkun into altavista, wait 10 minutes for it to load and you are good to go 👍 

• Haha 1