Sign in to follow this  
KeiranShikari

The conspiracy that Kenny can do no wrong....

In the eyes of Norwich managers. 

Not taking away from his performance today, MOM before (and probably after) the card but Jesus christ Dean.

Regarding the quote not playing differently from when we won 6 in a row … completely agree - we were lucky then and have been rightly found out now

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

They can appeal it all they like. There is no way that's getting overturned. 

From the limited replays I've seen from iffy angles, it looked incredibly soft but the hand was raised. Probably wasn't enough to justify a red card, but the decision wasn't outrageous enough to be overturned either.

7 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

Regarding the quote not playing differently from when we won 6 in a row … completely agree - we were lucky then and have been rightly found out now

Yes, that's exactly the point that I was about to make. It's not like we've been especially inconsistent; if you play predictable and mediocre football, the results will average themselves out irrespective of how much quality you may have in your squad.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

if you play predictable and mediocre football,

That’s generous. Predictable and mediocre would be an improvement! 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

From the limited replays I've seen from iffy angles, it looked incredibly soft but the hand was raised. Probably wasn't enough to justify a red card, but the decision wasn't outrageous enough to be overturned either.

Was very, very soft but if your raise your hands you'll pay the price. It won't get overturned, they'll have the ref in this situation every time. 

3 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

That’s generous. Predictable and mediocre would be an improvement! 😂

Would it, though? I find this staleness to be even more frustrating than if we were hideously inconsistent with flashes of brilliance and the odd 5-0 thrashing of the opposition where everything just clicks, coupled with absolutely shambolic capitulations.

Everything about us is just so 'meh'.

Beige-ball.

I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow's a new day.

I know it’s part of the game but it’s one of the things I detest about football - am assuming having not seen a replay that the Luton player has pretended to be badly hurt and caused a fellow professional to be red carded.

If this is the case, I’d love to see action taken against the Luton player by a post match video panel. It would massively help with this problem if players knew that faking it in a game would lead to post match bans.

Even if it is was soft the red card made no difference whatsoever. If anything we were very slightly less sh1t with 10 'men'.