Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Burnley team

15 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You are entitled to an opinion, wrong as it may be 😉

Being serious for now, he is too error prone for me. His kicking and decision making for me is poor and I think Gunn should start. Ive said that for a while.

21 hours ago, Six Pack said:

A lot of people excited over Ramsey's 1st half performance against Coventry. But his performance in the 1st part of the 2nd half really concerns me - when the team wasn't clicking as a whole, he was giving the ball away every time he had it, he was basically clueless !  Anyone can shine playing at home against the bottom team but Burnley away is a totally different kettle of fish. It will be the  first game against genuine promotion opposition. If we play Ramsey in a central position we could be torn a new one ! If we get forward impetus and dominate then we can go with lightweights. But against Burnley I'd have Hernandez in there as an outlet. We can win this but its going to be a battle with our likely heroes being those throwing their bodies in front of the ball.

Along with every other player in the second half. Everyone decided to try and assist the opposition until we settled.

3 hours ago, jaberry2 said:

Along with every other player in the second half. Everyone decided to try and assist the opposition until we settled.

We settled pretty quickly after he was ejected didn't we ?

I think Ramesy is a tool we should use against packed defence so probably not tomorrow. He's Dean Smith's son though so he'll almost certainly start.

18 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

I think if we pick that team we will get overrun in midfield personally. Kenny and Núñez in there is not defensively solid. I’d go 4-3-3 for this one and put Sara in with them to cut down on space in the middle.

I don't think the 4-3-3 is as defensively solid as the 4-2-3-1. In practice, the vague CM roles tend to leave much more space to exploit than having a dedicated double pivot in front of the defence because the roaming 8s often drift too high and wide. 

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Very surprised if it goes on tommorow. Probably be at least a week rearranged

Of course it will, all games will with a 2 minute silence and black arm bands worn.