cambridgeshire canary

No Derby (County) next season

Relegated to the third tier for the first time since 1992. Really feel for the fans, become quite the basket case of a club and to think they were so close to promotion to the Premier Leauge only a few seasons back.

Provided they keep Rooney though do feel they have a chance of getting back up.. They have more chance than the binners do of getting promoted out of leauge one me thinks 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

3 minutes 46 seconds. Thats how long it took him, stinks of obsession for men

You forgot the bully accusation again......

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Relegated to the third tier for the first time since 1992. Really feel for the fans, become quite the basket case of a club and to think they were so close to promotion to the Premier Leauge only a few seasons back.

Provided they keep Rooney though do feel they have a chance of getting back up.. They have more chance than the binners do of getting promoted out of leauge one me thinks 😉

League

14 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Duplicate post mate. You need to check before posting new topics or else you are wide open for mickey taking.

Other ones about Ipswich. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

League

Thanks

48 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

3 minutes 46 seconds. Thats how long it took him, stinks of obsession for men

I don't get how you can say I'm obsessed with replying to you given when I don't you actually shout me out for it. Oh the irony. 

Look at me

Look at me

Particularly disappointed by this but only because I'll be back in Nottinghamshire next year and this would be a nice local away day. Barnsley down too is sad, although Rotherham look like they'll come up which is good news for my away trips. Could do with Sheffield weds coming up and forest/Sheffield utd avoiding promotion.