Sign in to follow this  
Oso Butch

If banners really are banned from the ground...

... then we shall have to fall back on the white hankies, if the need arises, after the Derby game...  [Y]

NB  Kleenex tissues are not allowed - they are flammable and are, therefore, a health and safety risk.  You have been warned!!   [;)]

I am pretty sure my city shirt is more flammable than my tshirts/jumpers etc...

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]I am pretty sure my city shirt is more flammable than my tshirts/jumpers etc...[/quote]

Got it in one Zipper.  Are they going to make us all walk through a ring of fire to test us before we enter the ground. 

So they don''t like the banners.  What next?  Hairstyles, hats.  My son wears a lot of hair gel.  Sure that''s quite flammable.  Report him to a steward immediately. 

Permissable banners ( made with fire retardent material) displaying "Worthy Out!" and on the reverse side, "Eat at Delia''s!" will solve the current problem.....When ''Stew-Hard'' and his mates - come to confiscate the ''offensive and inciting'' banner, a quick 180 degree rotation and "Hey Paxo!" it instantly stops the robotic guardian''s of the manager and board dead in their tracks! "Er, er, what do we do now Mr Section Head???" Sorted!......

I should think that half the ''bulbous nosed pickled brained blown veined gout ridden brandy & whisky sozzled smelling of pheasant and quails egg''s supporters'' who reside in the City Stand, are more inflammable than any known lighter fuel - they have in fact, traces of blood in their alcohol stream! Coupled with their supreme adulation of Delia, Roger and Co, and therefore, any manager/board ''inflammatory'' comments, are met with a smack around the swede with a walking stick or a rolled up Hunting Times magazine or, a jolly good poke from a No 12 knitting needle! "Hush! Hush! they cry!" "Nigel and Delia are doin'' a gurd jarb!" "Now be quiet - some people are trying to get some sleep around here!" Banners are nothing compared to the gaggleof intimidating seniors that are encamped within assaulting distance of my pew!........

I''ll save my protests for later, by throwing heavily soiled pairs of little white sports sox towards the dugout! "That''ll learn ''im!" OTBC ;~)  

yeah go dad!

the programmes are flammable! are they reali gunna ban those??? i dont think so!  even  pound notes can catch on fire!  the away fans today had a banner!

all they want is not to incourage people to not want worthy out! or to stop fights n arguments with the crowd!

WORTHY OUT

KEEP BANNERS! :):)

notice the Morrocan and usual norwich flag in the barclay end were still there as usual!

and they did ntohing to check people for banners

[quote user="Oso Butch"]

... then we shall have to fall back on the white hankies, [/quote]

Will these pass the fireproof regulations required!

Might be better in binners were banned from the ground instead.

Wouldn''t do no harm to ban them from this forum as well - we wouldn''t get it cluttered up with so much *** stirring and anti club stuff

The whole thing is a disgrace, it makes me despise the club even more than I already do. You can''t hold a sign saying ''Worthy Out'', but you can walk down the road with a sign saying ''behead all non Muslims'' and thats fine. There is no real reason for banning banners other than to silence their people''s opinions. Welcome to a dictatorship, where our opinions don''t matter and we cannot speak our minds.