Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Covid status on Boxing Day

Anybody else get collared on the way in last night and asked about jabs etc. Apparently a print out detailing jabs will NOT enough to gain entry, neither will your card, must be on your phone or your ST ( if it works ). When asked about non ST or phone supporters he did not have an answer. He hoped that the mechanism for adding jabs to ST would be on clubs website midnight Tuesday, just checked and not there.

Just checked the Ipswich Town website, they have all the details for their Sat game, I would imagine ours will be the same, cards not accepted

I believe the Premier League guidance will require everyone to certify online that they are either double vaccinated or have received a negative test result (either LFT or PCR) within 48 hours of kick-off.  This will be linked to the season ticket / membership card / paper ticket and will only allow entry at the turnstile if this self-certification has been completed.

On top of this, random checks will be carried out to check that people are correctly self-certifying, either using the Covid Pass App, letter, negative test email / SMS or exemption certificate.

Edited by Matt Juler

This is all very strange.

I buttonholed a Section Head steward last night and he said that the two handwritten cards detailing firstly the two initial jabs then a booster card would be sufficient. I thought we would need the NHS Covid pass app or a letter but he said no.

Who is right ?

6 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Just checked the Ipswich Town website, they have all the details for their Sat game, I would imagine ours will be the same, cards not accepted

To be fair to the binners they have had a process in place all season, as far as I know. 

14 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I buttonholed a Section Head steward last night and he said that the two handwritten cards detailing firstly the two initial jabs then a booster card would be sufficient. I thought we would need the NHS Covid pass app or a letter but he said no.

Who is right ?

Lol, don’t ask the stewards. Steward told me it was ok not to wear a mask in the club shop, so then I was promptly told once inside I need to wear a mask by the shop staff. They then complained about the stewards not knowing the rules!

58 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Who is right ?

TIL 1010

I have now been told by the ticket office manager Danny Casey that the registration service for the scheme is not up and running yet but will hopefully be this week.

The details of how and when to do it will be sent out via all channels.

Don't ask me any questions like did he say this or did he say that and what about this, that and the other because i know no more.

25 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

TIL 1010

I have now been told by the ticket office manager Danny Casey that the registration service for the scheme is not up and running yet but will hopefully be this week.

The details of how and when to do it will be sent out via all channels.

Don't ask me any questions like did he say this or did he say that and what about this, that and the other because i know no more.

That's just the kind of slack interrogating which leads to the CPS dropping cases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canary Jedi said:

Lol, don’t ask the stewards. Steward told me it was ok not to wear a mask in the club shop, so then I was promptly told once inside I need to wear a mask by the shop staff. They then complained about the stewards not knowing the rules!

I would have thought your own common would have known to wear a mask in the shop

Must be embarrassing to even ask

• Like 1
  • Haha 2