Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

The lad johnson at forest

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

The reply i posted from Webber was in response to a question from the floor which quite literally was ' How much money do we have to spend in January ?'.

Unbelievable.

Jeff

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Would happily  buy the man/ woman/ they,  a pint or a fruit based beverage

Are these Cambridge's preferred prefixes? ," Today, I would like to be referred to as a fruit based drink " 😉

I think the days of us being able to shop for top Championship players is over. Players with that level of ability who are already established in the Championship are vastly over priced and as Webber has proven time and time again they are actually pretty easy to find in Europe if you have a good enough recruitment team and you can bring youth academy players to that level pretty quickly with the right coaching.

The chasm between these two leagues is enormous, as a lower PL club you could waste a hell of a lot of money signing good Championship players for 10m each and not improve the team at all. 

11 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Are these Cambridge's preferred prefixes? ," Today, I would like to be referred to as a fruit based drink " 😉

I have no idea what Cambridgeo  likes to be called, Franko Framboise !! Maybe a Raspberry Rhubarb Collins Party Punch.

But then I'm often bit of a Pina Colada.😉

Edited by wcorkcanary

24 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I have no idea what Cambridgeo  likes to be called, Franko Framboise !! Maybe a Raspberry Rhubarb Collins Party Punch.

But then I'm often bit of a Pina Colada.😉

Mrs KG likes a BMW. Baileys, Malibu and Whisky.

27 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I've just  had a banana, mango ,yog, peanut  butter  smoothie,  no alcohol  , plus chia,  maca, spirulina,  etc etc, feels like I've eaten a big brunch. 

46 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Bloody hell Cambridge - looks like you've got your pick of potential sugar daddies!

Hands off him, I’ll scratch your eyes out!

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Do you know young KG…..but when I lived at home in my teens, Malibu and coke was my Christmas drink, we only got alcohol in the house over Christmas….it was the standard thing to do back in the early 80’s. Mum n dad would go and do the Christmas shop and the staple of whiskey, Sherry, Malibu and babysham was put into the g-plan sideboard drinks cabinet!

Well this year I was bought a bottle of Malibu about a week ago, it’s flipping great with coke, brings back great memories!

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Do you know young KG…..but when I lived at home in my teens, Malibu and coke was my Christmas drink, we only got alcohol in the house over Christmas….it was the standard thing to do back in the early 80’s. Mum n dad would go and do the Christmas shop and the staple of whiskey, Sherry, Malibu and babysham was put into the g-plan sideboard drinks cabinet!

Well this year I was bought a bottle of Malibu about a week ago, it’s flipping great with coke, brings back great memories!

image.jpeg.a592424734adef3ad99dd6fa27118750.jpeg

• Haha 1

Malibu and Coca-Cola  is pretty sickly stuff alright. Ladyboys drink far more expensive  drinks....well , that's what a friend  told me. Cough. !