Sign in to follow this  
Declan

West Ham (a) sold out...have we done 'a Chelsea' again?

Managed to snaffle the tickets I required in the Away Group 3 window yesterday, but have since spotted we've sold out and it was only listed as 'Lower Tier Seating' which looking at various sources is around 1,800 tickets (and would fit in with the rough numbers I understand are in each Away Group). It would be incredibly disappointing if we've not taken a full allocation for this one (missing out on a further 1,200 tickets in the Upper Tier) after doing the same at Chelsea and hearing that they'd learnt from that

I've got a couple of mates in Group 4 that have, as it appears right now, missed out yet again for an away game that they should really have an opportunity to purchase tickets for having paid up their dues at the start of the season after the sales stopped on Group 3. Does anyone know if we're getting any more?

2 minutes ago, Declan said:

Managed to snaffle the tickets I required in the Away Group 3 window yesterday, but have since spotted we've sold out and it was only listed as 'Lower Tier Seating' which looking at various sources is around 1,800 tickets (and would fit in with the rough numbers I understand are in each Away Group). It would be incredibly disappointing if we've not taken a full allocation for this one (missing out on a further 1,200 tickets in the Upper Tier) after doing the same at Chelsea and hearing that they'd learnt from that

I've got a couple of mates in Group 4 that have, as it appears right now, missed out yet again for an away game that they should really have an opportunity to purchase tickets for having paid up their dues at the start of the season after the sales stopped on Group 3. Does anyone know if we're getting any more?

Surely not. Would be an absolute disgrace if that is the case after Chelsea.

Stand down...the club have just put Upper Tier up for sale. They shall go to the ball London Stadium!

3 hours ago, Declan said:

I think you, like me, logged onto the site whilst they were updating it for Group 4.  I managed to get two tickets in the lower tier this morning after they'd updated everything.

5 hours ago, ncfcstar said:

I think you, like me, logged onto the site whilst they were updating it for Group 4.  I managed to get two tickets in the lower tier this morning after they'd updated everything.

Yes, friend of mine logged on bang on at 9.30 and it showed sold out. After the club had dealt with the gremlins he got three in the Lower Tier a few mins later with Upper Tier being on sale too.

Upper Tier's a bit too far back from the pitch but I hope everyone who wants a ticket gets one.

Both Lower and Upper Tier for West Ham now showing as Unavailable with an asterisk beside them but Spurs and Newcastle ( obviously took a small allocation ) is marked as Sold out so not too sure what that means.

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Both Lower and Upper Tier for West Ham now showing as Unavailable with an asterisk beside them but Spurs and Newcastle ( obviously took a small allocation ) is marked as Sold out so not too sure what that means.

Upper tier is now on sale again. No idea why it temporarily became unavailable.

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Good luck and fair play to anyone going to that game lol. They're the best version of the type of teams we struggle against

Think DLTFSYD ( Don't Let The Football Spoil Your Day ) 

Just drink the pints,  enjoy the banter and you won't go far wrong.