Sign in to follow this  
CirclePoint

Thank You Daniel Farke

Thank you Daniel Farke for cultivating the most dynamic, fluid and entertaining style of play that NCFC has ever seen.

I wish you and yours all best as you move forward with your managerial career.

You've given us so much entertainment over your stay Daniel. Thanks for everything. 

(obviously, he will read this) 

Indeed think of the dross under Alex Neil, I know some on here actually liked him, I thought he was lucky to take over a fairly decent side, nut the dross we endured under him! Farke turned us back to playing entertaining football.

Best Manager / Coach we’ve had in years and it’s so interesting to see what the new boy brings in! Will be fun to watch!

I’d like to put my sincerest thanks and respect on here for Mr Daniel Farke too, just in case he’s having a peruse.

Thank you sir and best wishes for your next adventure.

58 minutes ago, Indy said:

Indeed think of the dross under Alex Neil, I know some on here actually liked him, I thought he was lucky to take over a fairly decent side, nut the dross we endured under him! Farke turned us back to playing entertaining football.

Best Manager / Coach we’ve had in years and it’s so interesting to see what the new boy brings in! Will be fun to watch!

Was it dross that day at Wembley under Neil? 

9 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Was it dross that day at Wembley under Neil? 

Nope but as I said he inherited the best squad in the championship at a good position, didn’t have to do too much. Once he moulded and bought his players in it was utter dross!

2 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

So exactly like this season under Farke then?

Nope Farke built a set up to promote our youngsters and build on a level budget, not spending millions on waste of space like Naismith… Neil was a utterly over hyped manager as he’s now been found out.

If you want premiership football long term you need to start looking to change the owners, if not be prepared for a stint in the championship now.

3 hours ago, Indy said:

You've ignored that mind-numbingly boring first season under Farke I see! 

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Nope Farke built a set up to promote our youngsters and build on a level budget, not spending millions on waste of space like Naismith… Neil was a utterly over hyped manager as he’s now been found out.

If you want premiership football long term you need to start looking to change the owners, if not be prepared for a stint in the championship now.

So that incredible winning run when Neil came in and inherited a disinterested and ill disciplined squad has just been erased from our history then??!!. 

I’ll disciplined and disinterested that they just won Four games out of five, sat just outside the playoffs! That really was amazing job he did coming in! Amazing how some see things! Each to their own I suppose!

15 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

I’ve long said we need new owners

Not that long - you only joined the Pink ,Un message board on October 8th! (With this identity anyway?)

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Not that long - you only joined the Pink ,Un message board on October 8th! (With this identity anyway?)

Had to make a new account, used to post as Baldyboy as some people know.

2 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Had to make a new account, used to post as Baldyboy as some people know.

👍