Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Todays injury updates- Cantwell back, Byram training!

'There are a few slight knocks. Rashica was struggling with knee problems but they seem to be all okay and available.

Normann has been back in team training for two days and is available. Cantwell has been back since the start of the week

The only bad news is Zimmermann, who is still struggling with ankle problems. It looks like he needs surgery. Good news with Byram, who has been taking part in major parts of training this week.'

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Damn was hoping Normann was a cover up and he'd been training normally.

Agree with above too, Byram has a lot of quality if we can get him (and keep him) fit.  Don't see how he can get a run in the team at the moment though, so it's not looking terribly likely. 😞

1 minute ago, Google Bot said:

Damn was hoping Normann was a cover up and he'd been training normally.

Agree with above too, Byram has a lot of quality if we can get him (and keep him) fit.  Don't see how he can get a run in the team at the moment though, so it's not looking terribly likely. 😞

If Byram is back to full fitness soon I would not be surprised to see him be loaned out come the new year

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If Byram is back to full fitness soon I would not be surprised to see him be loaned out come the new year

Any chance you can keep a tabs of that as a breaking story please?  Would love an update should anything develop - ta! 🙂

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You must be joking. They really rate Byram, if he's fit he's going nowhere. But it would mean Mumba could go get some game time

8 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

You must be joking. They really rate Byram, if he's fit he's going nowhere. But it would mean Mumba could go get some game time

There's no parallel universe where relying on Byram to stay fit is likely to happen. 

Get real.

• Haha 1

'We had our first step at Burnley. But other steps have to follow. We want to win topics. I'm not willing to interpret the table too much.'

Winning topics?

30 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

'We had our first step at Burnley. But other steps have to follow. We want to win topics. I'm not willing to interpret the table too much.'

Winning topics?

Does that mean it has to have a hazelnut in every bite ?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Does that mean it has to have a hazelnut in every bite ?

Just like squirrel droppings....................

• Haha 1