Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Giannoulis v Rashica

Both starting for their respective countries tonight (Kosovo v Greece 7:45pm) - will be interested to see how Giannoulis fares in his new advanced attacking position with Liverpool’s Tsimikas featuring at left back.

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Both starting for their respective countries tonight (Kosovo v Greece 7:45pm) - will be interested to see how Giannoulis fares in his new advanced attacking position with Liverpool’s Tsimikas featuring at left back.

I literally posted this on another thread, will be good to see how Gianni fares. Hope they both score 

3 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

I literally posted this on another thread, will be good to see how Gianni fares. Hope they both score 

Sorry buddy, didn’t see that! Interesting indeed, wouldn’t bet against him scoring either! Just fingers crossed they both come through just fine 👍

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Sorry buddy, didn’t see that! Interesting indeed, wouldn’t bet against him scoring either! Just fingers crossed they both come through just fine 👍

Haha that's ok 👊, yeah fingers crossed they don't injury eachother 😉. Could work to our advantage if Gianni has a stormer further up the pitch

Countryfile followed by Antiques Roadshow in our house as i do not have the remote control this evening.

He wont't be now but I wonder if this Halimi character would have on the potential signing list at Norwich in recent seasons. Little technical guy who seemingly really likes to get stuck in. Played around a bunch of clubs in Germany.

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

Also for those not watching Giannoulis is now playing the more defensive role with the Liverpool player pushed forward.

Not you sad but the Liverpoo player being more attacking 

Oh dear. Don’t think Giannoulis covered himself in glory for Kosovo’s equalizer.  Seemed to be unaware of the danger till it was too late ⚠️