Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Jordan Rhodes- He hates Norwich!

Such a shame he was priced out of a permanent move here at the time, would have been a better outlet than Drmic that's for sure!

He'd surely pick the Champs club over the L1 club, even if the money was slightly better, he must know he's capable, and prefer to play at the higher level. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AJ said:

Such a shame he was priced out of a permanent move here at the time, would have been a better outlet than Drmic that's for sure!

Are you really so sure? The evidence of his performances at PL level (when he was in his prime) suggests quite the opposite.

56 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Apparently offered a three year contract, surely Huddersfield is the best, save moving house

....then again, he could live in Norfolk and commute South!    Choices eh!

30 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Are you really so sure? The evidence of his performances at PL level (when he was in his prime) suggests quite the opposite.

Would have been cheaper than Drmic for wages, I'm sure, and was already integrated into the squad and played his part to get us promoted. At the time, would have been an ideal option as a 3rd choice in my eyes. I'm not suggesting he would ever have pushed Pukki for a starting place, because he wouldn't have, but to throw on for the last 15 when chasing a game, or to see a game out he was very good at that for us.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems those rumours a while back have turned out to be true.. Not sure how they are affording his wages mind

Not much of a choice to be fair . He would be a decent Div 3 striker though.