Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Press conference for Bournemouth game

1 minute ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

DF says it will be nice to have the floodlights on

Other updates as they come through

👍

Must be nice to get that in ahead of Cambridgeo 😉....doubt  he'll  be  impressed though, rehashing the presser into sounding like he's itk is one of his pet thread starters, he got a little tetchy when someone got there first the other week. 

We used to distribute the morning milk at primary  school before the milk monitor even arrived....similar effect on the cuckolded!! 😇

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

DF says it will be nice to have the floodlights on

Other updates as they come through

👍

How dare you post what I tend to-

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Must be nice to get that in ahead of Cambridgeo 😉....doubt  he'll  be  impressed though, rehashing the presser into sounding like he's itk is one of his pet thread starters, he got a little tetchy when someone got there first the other week. 

We used to distribute the morning milk at primary  school before the milk monitor even arrived....similar effect on the cuckolded!! 😇

Balls

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Balls

That's not very nice, is it? I was appealing to Crabbyos generous nature,  in that he might feel he had impacted on your sense of  purpose....and I think I may have been correct, judging  by your  reply.😇

I'll have to leave you two talking as I am concentrating on what DF says.

His latest snippet is that we are in a  MUCH (he didn't shout it out, I have capitalised it for effect) better position than last time (for the Prem)

Also Emi is fine 

Right, that's it, gotta get back to the gardening. You'll have to source your info from others  now, sorry.

9 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

That's not very nice, is it? I was appealing to Crabbyos generous nature,  in that he might feel he had impacted on your sense of  purpose....and I think I may have been correct, judging  by your  reply.😇

I was joking, calm yourself 😂

Maybe we should all stick to topic rather than obsessing other me though, hmm?

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I was joking, calm yourself 😂

Maybe we should all stick to topic rather than obsessing other me though, hmm?

So was I 😅😅😅😅Please don't use obsessed  as a term for supporting your sterling efforts,  its a bit " Bill-ish' 😇

• Haha 1

All good news then!

Those days when we used to dread press conferences because they just listed the latest injured players don't seem to happen any more. 

Team picks itself then.

4 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

All good news then!

Those days when we used to dread press conferences because they just listed the latest injured players don't seem to happen any more. 

Team picks itself then.

Ruup being out rest of the season doesnt sound good, Although like Gibson should be back to play pre season

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ruup being out rest of the season doesnt sound good, Although like Gibson should be back to play pre season

While Rupp being out sucks, it's coincided with Kenny and Dowel playing well at CDM and 10 respectively, with Sorenson, Vrancic and Stipermann all available. It's rubbish for him that it happened just as he was hitting a run of form, but thankfully we had plenty of available cover and everyone is playing well.

I don't think we'll miss Rupp as much as we thought we might miss Gibson and Zimbo. As Wundaboy says, Kenny and Dowell have really come into their own again given a run in the side, we have Stiepi coming back as well and Vrancic and Sorensen/Tettey to cover so there's no point in rushing him back now if it isn't looking likely, get him good to go for next season. Zimbo is a little different as we don't have the cover