Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Tuesday Night On Sky.

4 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Here we go again....

B6C45C4F-9929-47B6-94E5-169865B83BBC.jpeg

How can we play the poster when said poster wasnt here! Oh but you have! I rest my case.

Other than to say hilarious as always though and yes your hypocrisy is off the scale again. . 

Edited by Greavsy

Shouldn't you be having an early night- as im sure you have an early start making lots of hot cross buns for us all! 

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

Shouldn’t your carer have you tucked up by now ?

please don't derail another thread FF,  there's a good chap. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

please don't derail another thread FF,  there's a good chap. 

I thought for a brief moment he was going to post about the thread topic but yet again it is no big no. Obviously turned up to play not one poster but two.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

Could somebody explain what the topic of the post is, I had assumed it was about where we can watch the game on Tuesday (I have not got Sky so have assumed I will be able to watch it on iFollow), but it appears to be an attack on an unnamed poster, by saying that am I playing the post or the poster as I genuinely have no idea what all this is about?.......

3 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Could somebody explain what the topic of the post is, I had assumed it was about where we can watch the game on Tuesday (I have not got Sky so have assumed I will be able to watch it on iFollow), but it appears to be an attack on an unnamed poster, by saying that am I playing the post or the poster as I genuinely have no idea what all this is about?.......

If you haven't got Sky FJSPSOB the game is available on iFollow free to season ticket holders and for a tenner to those who are not.

1 hour ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Let me try and help.....

There is a poster on here who is called Bill, he makes himself look a bit silly by claiming that everyone has more than one poster ID, Bill also posted on a previous thread about ifollow and couldn't see the ifollow logo in the top corner of the screen. Rather than admit he was wrong Bill called a number of people liars and when was proven wrong he went missing for a little while.

Since the said missing position, he has posted a few times but invariably it's usually either pointless stuff, abusing the Ipswich fans by calling them farm hands or posting random stuff that no one now bothers to reply to.

There are others on here who seem to appear on here to have a pop at Greavsy and Til and Van Wink and sometimes wcorkcanary.

So the summary of that, well it's whatever you make of it but it's a good giggle.

Yours truly 

RTB, now whether that's the biscuit version or boat version you can decide.

The End.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Let me try and help.....

There is a poster on here who is called Bill, he makes himself look a bit silly by claiming that everyone has more than one poster ID, Bill also posted on a previous thread about ifollow and couldn't see the ifollow logo in the top corner of the screen. Rather than admit he was wrong Bill called a number of people liars and when was proven wrong he went missing for a little while.

Since the said missing position, he has posted a few times but invariably it's usually either pointless stuff, abusing the Ipswich fans by calling them farm hands or posting random stuff that no one now bothers to reply to.

There are others on here who seem to appear on here to have a pop at Greavsy and Til and Van Wink and sometimes wcorkcanary.

So the summary of that, well it's whatever you make of it but it's a good giggle.

Yours truly 

The End.

Thank you for that, what it does not explain is what all that has to do with the thread title, each to their own I suppose........

There has been much discussion, Faded, about the coverage of our games. 

When Sky show matches there is generally little discussion.  But when it is not and is solely on iFollow, which is free to season ticket holders, there has been much discussion about watching streams provided free of charge on other sites.

Most has been banter but there has been some criticism particularly concerning the morality of it all.

But sometimes the posts provide an opportunity for old rivalries to resume. Nothing serious, just different points of views.

Sticks and Stones.

On 03/04/2021 at 23:11, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Let me try and help.....

Yours truly 

The End.

A bad slip up there RTTB, you signed yourself RTB who as we all know is Rock the Boat, clearly you are one and the same poster..........😉

49 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

A bad slip up there RTTB, you signed yourself RTB who as we all know is Rock the Boat, clearly you are one and the same poster..........😉

🤫 Some people believe that to actually be true 😆

2 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

🤫 Some people believe that to actually be true 😆

I think the well used expression is ' I will leave it for others to decide '.

42 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Indeed.

Back on thread, Sky for me on Tuesday 👍

No one likes a show off RTB! 😉 

Ifollow for me, loud and proud! (and Free!)

Edited by Greavsy

33 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I use Sky Go and the outlaws Sky 😬

Lesson learnt there! ive 'done a cambridge' and not read through the thread before posting!