Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Vaccine

Vaccine  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take up the vaccine when offered?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Bumping this again.

I was motivated to post the poll as I hear from my wife that some in her workplace have stated they wouldn't be taking up the vaccine. I was curious to see what a the cross section of humanity that the Pink-Un Forum is, had to say on the subject?

13 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Bumping this again.

I was motivated to post the poll as I hear from my wife that some in her workplace have stated they wouldn't be taking up the vaccine. I was curious to see what a the cross section of humanity that the Pink-Un Forum is, had to say on the subject?

Already voted when you posted Daz (one of the 12!)

Edit: like you though I've heard of a few that are more nervous ...rather than against it by some kind of principle. Just shows this may be a battle later.

In France too I'm reading many are refusing. They have quite an ageing population out in the more non urban areas.

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 1

My dad had one of the first and no adverse reactions. And with his new extra fingers he's officially allowed to join TWTD.

15 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

No rush for me. 

Looking at the list WBB put up I don't think you have much choice anyway. I am just under 50yo and I am in the 10th group.

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Looking at the list WBB put up I don't think you have much choice anyway. I am just under 50yo and I am in the 10th group.

I think me and other colleagues may be in group 2. Most want it but a significant number state they don’t.

The government should be selling places in the queue for maybe £50k a jab for early doses. Two benefits - more revenue for the stretched NHS and important people who run businesses (think Tim Whetherspoon, Mike Ashley) employing thousands of staff plus PL footballers (good for moral), all getting priority over old grannies that employ no one. 

38 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

The government should be selling places in the queue for maybe £50k a jab for early doses. Two benefits - more revenue for the stretched NHS and important people who run businesses (think Tim Whetherspoon, Mike Ashley) employing thousands of staff plus PL footballers (good for moral), all getting priority over old grannies that employ no one. 

At least that way it would be in peoples arms rather than sitting in hospital freezers.