Sign in to follow this  
canarydan23

Stiepermann

From what Farke said, sounds like Stiepermann has had labrynthitis or something similar. I've had it and it's a nasty little infection and can mess you up for months. 

I've been pretty critical of Stiepermann, because in fairness he's been generally woeful. But if this is why then fair enough, it must be a real challenge to play when suffering the ill-effects of labrynthitis or similar. 

Hopefully he can shake it and come back as the player he was two seasons ago. 

He was also our only player to have tested positive thus far, isn't he?  I wonder if the two are related?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Orly said:

He was also our only player to have tested positive thus far, isn't he?  I wonder if the two are related?

Yes, from memory that's exactly what I thought. Little bit worrying.... I love old Steipi and I think along with McClean the things he brings to the team are overlooked and underrated. Get well soon Marco.

• Like 1

Stiepi did have Covid, yes. Would explain a lot as he has looked a little listless compared to the previous Championship season.

17 minutes ago, king canary said:

I thought he was a false positive in the end?

Thought that too KC. Wasn’t he allowed to cut short his isolation and return to training after testing negative a day or two after?

Just now, King of spain said:

Does this mean we can add chronic inability to get a shot on target to the growing list of Long Covid symptoms? 

Or having the ability for his first touch to trampoline away from him instantly