Sign in to follow this  
Mullet

If we keep our key players in January we will win the Championship

2 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

January tends to be a quiet window for big moves in the prem. You get the sides in a relegation scrap bringing in players. Cant see many players top of the championship wanting to join a side in a relegation scrap.

Unless Sheffield united improve massively over the next month it will be hard for them to attract players in with relegation already looking a certainty.

January is a window where prices are inflated, if we were sitting mid table would we accept £20m for a Max Aaron's or Buendia then we probably would.

Barring a left back I cant see us doing any other business. Having the likes of Dowell & Hernandez back will be like bringing in new signings.

I could see us looking to loan a central defender as Farke seemed to suggest we wanted one in the summer.

On 21/12/2020 at 18:51, Midlands Yellow said:

Have a look at the 15 page thread regarding Buendia on the Arsenal message board. They seem to like/rate him and know he’d cost a lot of money. 

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/emi-buendia.34641/

Some of the posts on that forum beggar belief. I don't expect Arsenal fans to have an in depth knowledge of our players but some posters are beyond ignorant. 

Looking at the forum in general reminds me a little bit of the Titanic. No one seems to have realised that 'it' really could actually happen..... 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/emi-buendia.34641/

Some of the posts on that forum beggar belief. I don't expect Arsenal fans to have an in depth knowledge of our players but some posters are beyond ignorant. 

Looking at the forum in general reminds me a little bit of the Titanic. No one seems to have realised that 'it' really could actually happen..... 

ignorant and arogant

"if we have to shop at Norwich" is one quote

wish we could tell them to F off

• Like 1

Those who deem him good enough, seem to think we'd sell for £20m. I'm hoping they're in for a shock, even allowing for Covid.

3 hours ago, city4eva said:

ignorant and arogant

If we have to shop at Norwich!!!  cant think of anyone of recent times who may have left us to excel and join a team in a much better position than they are. Ohhhhh apart from that Maddison fella who would walk straight into their lineup.

100% Buendia is a premier league player.

4 hours ago, city4eva said:

ignorant and arogant

It's not really that unreasonable though, is it?

In recent seasons they've been getting main targets from Real, Barca, Dortmund, Chelsea, Atleti and now they're potentially shopping in the Championship.

We all know how good Emi is, but it's still quite a stark difference for their fans