Sign in to follow this  
Bill

yaxley-lennon banned

My Little Fascist has been banned from all football games for 4 years and been hit with £3500 costs.....................oh dear

1 hour ago, Bill said:

My Little Fascist has been banned from all football games for 4 years and been hit with £3500 costs.....................oh dear

Now, if we can just get a ban on him breathing.

The other guy was clearly winding him up and would not leave him alone so there were some mitigating circumstances.    

8 minutes ago, paul moy said:

The other guy was clearly winding him up and would not leave him alone so there were some mitigating circumstances.    

ooh look children

it's Jools lying in defence of a known fascist

and anyone looking at the video will see that the man this thug hits

was well ahead of him as this thug caught up with him and attacked him from behind

1 minute ago, Bill said:

ooh look children

it's Jools lying in defence of a known fascist

and anyone looking at the video will see that the man this thug hits

was well ahead of him as this thug caught up with him and attacked him from behind

I just watched the video and if anybody else bothers to they will see that this was not premeditated.  The way it was reported was as if it was.

Only complete cowards attack from behind. Notice that Yaxley-Lennon didn't have the stones to attack from the front, and only did it with a large crowd around him.

He's a spastic waste of a good w-a-n-k.

Edited by TheGunnShow

I like how he approached the chap and asked him to leave him (and apparently his wife although there is no woman in the video) alone.

Actually he creeps up behind him and Shanghais him.

He could have got more but I suspect they don't to make him a martyr.

• Like 1

Just now, paul moy said:

I just watched the video and if anybody else bothers to they will see that this was not premeditated.  The way it was reported was as if it was.

and where does it claim it was premeditated

the thug simply caught up with someone and attacked him from behind, risking the man's head hitting the floor

which you read of so many of these attacks leading to severe brain damage or even death

but at least we can see where your sympathies lie, irrespective of what name you choose to post under

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Behave

1 minute ago, Bill said:

and where does it claim it was premeditated

the thug simply caught up with someone and attacked him from behind, risking the man's head hitting the floor

which you read of so many of these attacks leading to severe brain damage or even death

but at least we can see where your sympathies lie, irrespective of what name you choose to post under

The other bloke was drunk and threatening  and would not leave him alone after he asked him to, as he explains in another video.  Perhaps you don't understand ' mitigating circumstances'.   He thought that he was about to be attacked as he has been in the past, he was with his wife at the time also and acted in his view in self-defence of himself and his wife. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

The other bloke was drunk and threatening  and would not leave him alone after he asked him to, as he explains in another video.  Perhaps you don't understand ' mitigating circumstances'.   He thought that he was about to be attacked as he has been in the past, he was with his wife at the time also and acted in his view in self-defence of himself and his wife. 

You paint such a wonderful picture of him. Nobel Prize next.

• Like 1

He thought he was going to be attacked when the drunken other guy was walking away?

I think most people accept Yaxley-Lennon is a coward, an idiot, and a liar. But he's scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Got what he deserved.

I fully understand mitigating circumstances and there was none here

Anyone watching the video clip will see that the thug approached someone, who had his back to him and was ahead of him - so absolutely no provocation

Though not unsurprisingly that you should login in just to post these lies, rather than use the name you have been using

Odd how one racist disappears at the same time as you appear, to only post on this thread when we have a game being played tonight

All a coincidence.............................I think

4 hours ago, paul moy said:

What a sad sack of **** you are if you want to defend this toss*er. Utterly cowardly attack. 

If that was self defence then no one is ever guilty of an unprovoked attack, so the guy gave him a few verbals. That, Mr Robinson, comes with the territory, suck it up.  I hope that a proportion of his supporters would see this for the cowardly act it is. ...and desert him. How could anyone defend him......and hope to retain any credibility.