Sign in to follow this  
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Club make complaint about officials

I admire you you for taking on the battle fleet of the Pink Forum Spix, but there is very little point in continuing the idea that you are going to convince any of us to agree with you.

You won the game. We think it was more down to us being awful than Luton playing well. It was a poor standard that you performed better in.

Take the three points which will be useful for your hopes to maintain your status.

I don't look upon Luton as minnows etc. I don't like that attitude and applaud all people who go to watch their club, home and away, irrespective of status.

We get it all the while from EPL club supporters. So I think some of our posters are out of line for demeaning your club.

Good luck for the season. I hope we thrash you back at Carrow Road but I guess our away fans prefer you in this division to Midfleborough.

And without being naughty, you club really does need to get those floodlights sorted. Infrastructure should be done before any buying of players.

10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Just one question Spix...

Do you know the bloke whose bathroom we have to go through to access the away end at your gaff?

Ha Ha!! No mate, I don't, sorry. The ground is a one off though and shabby though it is, I'll miss it when we eventually get Power Court. But to progress we have to leave Kenilworth Road.

40 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I admire you you for taking on the battle fleet of the Pink Forum Spix, but there is very little point in continuing the idea that you are going to convince any of us to agree with you.

You won the game. We think it was more down to us being awful than Luton playing well. It was a poor standard that you performed better in.

Take the three points which will be useful for your hopes to maintain your status.

I don't look upon Luton as minnows etc. I don't like that attitude and applaud all people who go to watch their club, home and away, irrespective of status.

We get it all the while from EPL club supporters. So I think some of our posters are out of line for demeaning your club.

Good luck for the season. I hope we thrash you back at Carrow Road but I guess our away fans prefer you in this division to Midfleborough.

And without being naughty, you club really does need to get those floodlights sorted. Infrastructure should be done before any buying of players.

I enjoy the banter with opposing fans and yes, sometimes I can get carried away and say things that maybe I shouldn't say, but that's what being a firm supporter of your club sometimes does to you.  I apologise if I've upset anyone Canary fan, but sometimes I get carried away in the support of my club. We as a club were royally stuffed by the FA and the FL both of which, because of previous devious owners all of whom tried to asset strip the club in order to line their own pockets, were determined to put the club out of business and they very nearly succeeded.

You'll never know the anger us fans have towards the authorities for the 30 point deduction which consigned us to non league football. Then, in the Conference, some of us thought we were the billy big **** and that we would walk straight back into the FL. But we didn't, the Conference is so hard to escape from with only one automatic promotion and it took us five long years to get back to league two.

Since then, with good men running the club, we've clawed our way back to where we are now but we do get annoyed when we're referred to as little old Luton. We've got no money, no parachute payments and our highest player wage earner gets £6000  per week, but there is an amazing togetherness with all of them, they feel that they are fighting the World in game against teams with massively higher budgets but the players will run through brick walls to get results and sometimes the football isn't pretty. 

The club desperately needs Power Court but in the meantime we will as a club fight tooth and nail to maintain our championship status, as proved during the last few games last season after everyone, (including me), had accepted relegation was a certainty.

Good luck today against Wednesday, we need you to beat them to keep them down at the bottom of the table. Every point we win is a point towards survival and that, for me, is the aim again this season.