13 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Your spoilt with seats in the barclay. If you normally were in the south stand you would probably have noticed a difference. We have far too many spectators, coaches and commentators who are too busy to get behind the team🙃

As an ex Barclay boy , now in the Snakepit, wouldn’t it be marvellous if some fans who don’t normally make any noise feel under pressure a bit to do so . Only so they can discover , or maybe rediscover from their younger days  , the bond with the team that it brings . And the rewards that follow . 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Your spoilt with seats in the barclay. If you normally were in the south stand you would probably have noticed a difference. We have far too many spectators, coaches and commentators who are too busy to get behind the team🙃

I did wonder if that was the case. 😮

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

the 2 old guys in front of us spent most of the time complaining ,especially about Mcgovern, wish they had stayed at home

I had a bloke in front of me complaining the entire game about the possession football with too much passing and the like, and about five or ten seconds before the equaliser he said that the Norwich players 'didn't know what the **** they were doing'. Hopefully he felt like the **** that he is when that went in.