1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

Sky Sports Football :

ko 2pm San Marino v Gibraltar 

ko 5pm  Cyprus v Luxembourg 

least we might have one of ours to watch at 5

Gibraltar near evens for the away win... I'm taking that

52 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Gibraltar near evens for the away win... I'm taking that

But are they that much better than San Marino, TJ? 2 small footballing nations, probably better off taking the 4/1 on them as it’s a gamble after all! (That said, not sure if San Marino have actually ever won a game have they?!)

30 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

But are they that much better than San Marino, TJ? 2 small footballing nations, probably better off taking the 4/1 on them as it’s a gamble after all! (That said, not sure if San Marino have actually ever won a game have they?!)

They've definitely never won a competitive game, but I think they won a friendly once.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Female ref just sent a San Marino player off

What has being female got to do with it ?

10 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Well they should have been, its semi pros vs amateurs basically. Good point for San Marino🇸🇲 I'm down £5 though

12 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

What has being female got to do with it ?

It’s noteworthy as how many female refs do you know of that have taken charge at that level of men’s football? I didn’t know there was a female ref in this game and am thankful for the post as it highlights a progression (however small) in the male dominated sport. Until such a time that this sort of occurrence is the norm, it should be mentioned and celebrated.

Too many people are looking for something to moan about. Just grow up.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fiery Zac said:

It’s noteworthy as how many female refs do you know of that have taken charge at that level of men’s football? I didn’t know there was a female ref in this game and am thankful for the post as it highlights a progression (however small) in the male dominated sport. Until such a time that this sort of occurrence is the norm, it should be mentioned and celebrated.

She was a lot better than the crap that we get

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fiery Zac said:

Female ref just sent a San Marino player off .

That is the post i quoted and fail to see the relevance of pointing out it was a female who waved the red card. It was not mentioned in the context of it was a female officiating the game surely ? The days of football being a male dominated sport as you describe it are well behind us as women's football now has extensive coverage on TV and radio and female commentators are on your TV screen on a daily basis whatever channel you choose to watch or listen.

You are well wide of the mark if you think i was moaning.