Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Tories vote against kids getting free school meals

Just now, Herman said:

I turns out that this bag of food was government guidelines. 🤨

A bit too generous for this government I suspect. Or maybe the pics we have seen are the aftermath of having been ransacked by Mark Francois.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, horsefly said:

A bit too generous for this government I suspect. Or maybe the pics we have seen are the aftermath of having been ransacked by Mark Francois.

who has Francois been 'ransacking.'................ err, allegedly ?

Meanwhile u-turn number 94, as school meal vouchers are to return next Monday

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/matt-hancock-struggles-to-answer-why-he-voted-against-free-school-meals-last-year-6oqoh6GN

For a government that spends millions on PR they are truly **** at PR. A government of Graylings.

Let's hope none of those who are in receipt of FSM voted Tory

Edited by Bill

From todays Times, do the words "conflict of interest" have no meaning in the UK anymore?

"An executive at the caterer criticised for inadequate food parcels for schoolchildren is chairman of the industry body that helped to draft the scheme’s guidelines, The Times can reveal.

Stephen Forster, 58, is national chairman of the Lead Association for Caterers in Education (Laca), the professional organisation that represents school meal providers, including councils and commercial suppliers.

He also works as a business development director for local authority group contracts at the food providers Chartwells, according to the organisation’s website."