Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

EFL/PL Joint Statement and Petition

On 07/10/2020 at 09:00, paul moy said:

There may be a perception that clientele at RAH may stick to the rules more than those at football matches due to various demographic reasons. 

... and what might they be?

7 minutes ago, Badger said:

... and what might they be?

Clearly all football fans are hooligans and yobs with no education while anyone who attends the Royal Albert Hall is erudite and sophisticated by proxy. 

Edited by seanthecanary
  • Like 1

signed. 

1000 in each stand using upper and lower tiers shouldnt be a problem, as has been said the risk is far greater at supermarkets and non essential shops and  they have started removing the one way systems , I noticed in chapelfield yesterday all their floor markings have been removed 

There was a cinama chain showing live premier league games last week for £6.99. Fecking joke, can't watch you team live, but you can sit in a cinama. A closed cramped environment and watch a football match. I don't dispute that covid is here, but we are having the P taken out of us by this corrupt and inept government. 

They were talking about it after the England v Wales match. It does seem ridicules that a stadium the size of Wembley can't get 20 -30 thousand in with social distancing   

On 09/10/2020 at 11:40, City fan said:

There was a cinama chain showing live premier league games last week for £6.99. Fecking joke, can't watch you team live, but you can sit in a cinama. A closed cramped environment and watch a football match. I don't dispute that covid is here, but we are having the P taken out of us by this corrupt and inept government. 

Agree - 100%. Amazes me that some on here just can't / wont' accept that blatant inconsistency / hypocrisy evident in the Governments regulations!