Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

While everyone is going on about away kits- What have been your favourite Norwich third kits?

Been some rather interesting ones for sure over the years. One of the ones that sticks in my mind and I quite liked yet i'm sure is a controversial one would be our neon/bright lime green with slashes 18/19 third kit. I have never been a fan of the bright greens, and always prefer us in the darker british racing greens and the mustard yellows but for some reason I just really loved this kit.

norwich_city_18_19_errea_third_kit.jpg

• Like 1

I hate the white away kit, nothing but bad memories and reminds me of dirty Leeds. I liked the dark green Lotus one and am a fan of any green away kit in general, unless it's that sickly shade of green as posted above, failing that black always looks good. I tend to like kits that are minimalist, a good fit with small or no collars. Take that above design and make it plain black or dark green  with black or matching shorts and it would look gorgeous. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

I liked the 16/17 white egg cress third kit. I think that was our first third kit as well?

Edited by Darth Vadis

The ones that make grown men lose their minds over something so trivial

• Haha 1

By definition; I hate all third kits.

But then again I'm not a fan of having a change kit at all given our unique color combination. 

If we have to have one, I'd pick white or black as it doesn't mess up Carrow Rd crowd photos. 

3rd kits are a relatively new (marketing) phenomenon, particularly for us where we seldom need an away kit let alone a 3rd.

..but this one ,when we genuinely did need one as both yellow and white clashed would be mine (ironically blue!)

2919093075.jpg