Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Binner stat

Just nipped in, they are talking about the playoff. Did you know that in the last twelve derbies we have been behind for 20 minutes, 6 at Carrow Road and 14 at Poomam, haven’t checked if that’s correct though.

• Like 1

I believe one of the ideas mooted at the EFL meeting the other day was to invite clubs placed 3rd - 10th into the League 1 play-offs so, in effect, you would have quarter-finals, semi-finals and final. Wouldn't it be ironic if that lot get promoted via that route and we get relegated by some artificial cobbled-together PPG formula. Never mind, it's all to maintain the integrity of the game. 

• Sad 1

I wouldn't have any problem with the first 10 in League One going into a playoff - as long as those positions were worked out by points per game (Ipswich are 11th on points per game 😉 ) 

22 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I wouldn't have any problem with the first 10 in League One going into a playoff - as long as those positions were worked out by points per game (Ipswich are 11th on points per game 😉 ) 

How funny would that be if they all got excited about it only to lose out on being dropped a place by PPG 😂

Jokes aside, the 'Ipswich way' might have to be the method that football uses to ease crowd attendance back

Fans sit six feet apart.

Vocal support is kept to a minimum so as to reduce airborne infect and the pitch, ball and fans will need to be disinfected, as at Poorman Road currently.

Majority shareholders would be encouraged to stay away from the stadium as much as possible, as would the elderly (those who last saw ipswich win a trophy)

2 hours ago, Barry Brockes said:

I believe one of the ideas mooted at the EFL meeting the other day was to invite clubs placed 3rd - 10th into the League 1 play-offs so, in effect, you would have quarter-finals, semi-finals and final. Wouldn't it be ironic if that lot get promoted via that route and we get relegated by some artificial cobbled-together PPG formula. Never mind, it's all to maintain the integrity of the game. 

A truly horrendous thought .

Next post .

1 hour ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

That would be sublime .

Jesus , talk about uppers and downers !