Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Who would you choose to replace Nigel Worthington as manager?

george burley sounds like the best suggestion so far.

but my preferred two over burley would be alex inglethorpe or dave williams. i think they''d both do an exellent job. far better than burley or worthington.

[quote user="AlligatorCopy Shop"]You can now get your hands on ''Worthy Out'' & ''Keep Worthy''

T-shirts & Mugs which are available from[/quote]

Cheap bit of spamming there.

1 post and its pimping your shop, pretty poor form.

Why have keep worthy as an option?     We have had two polls recently from archant on the should worthy go question and the opinion has been sought so having a keep worthingto option on a question of who should replace him is an oxymoron.

We know that the fans are split one whether he should say or go - surely a more interesting poll would be if worthy is to go who should we get as a replacement - thats judging possible alternatives to worthy rather than regurgitating the same poll in another disguise....

This way the answer will by design be a majority for worthy.

OTBC

I agree, Zipper, it is legitimate to have such a thread for discussion. I would like to throw a different name into the mix. For some time now, Bruce Arena, the American national team manager, has done a very good job of assembling a squad by combining experienced players from afar, blending in youth and applying tactics to match the opposition. This has resulted in a climb in international rankings and consistent performance. Obviously, he is going nowhere until the World Cup is completed but, unless further calamity is on the horizon, I suspect neither is Worthy. All I know is that the next time Norwich City has an opportunity to mounts an assault on Premiership opposition we need someone with the right stuff to lead that assault. Sorry Nigel, but that''s not you. I believe Mr. Arena really loves good home cooking. Perhaps Delia can do some advance planning and do some recipe swapping with Mr. Arena.

[quote user="AJ"]why isnt dave williams on there??????[/quote]

Politically inappropriate?  Not sure otherwise as his name was frequently mentioned...

OTBC