Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Football on Sky via red button

Went down the pub to watch the game, after 30 minutes on the phone to Sky landlord said Sky have stopped business’ ie pubs and clubs from using this function, only available to home customers.

I watch at home on the red button but what a crap picture, better than nothing but it must be filmed in HD why cant it be broadcast in HD

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

I watch at home on the red button but what a crap picture, better than nothing but it must be filmed in HD why cant it be broadcast in HD

It is but you have to be a Sky Q subscriber.

Nice to be able to watch mid week away games. Its a bit basic with no replays etc but certainly better than nothing.

I shall be watching 1ppy tonight. Come on you Robins😁

19 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It is but you have to be a Sky Q subscriber.

that makes sense....to sky, they need the money

9 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Nice to be able to watch mid week away games. Its a bit basic with no replays etc but certainly better than nothing.

I shall be watching 1ppy tonight. Come on you Robins😁

Stick it on record at the start of the game and then watch the recording instead of the live. You can then rewind goals and stuff to make your own replays. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

Stick it on record at the start of the game and then watch the recording instead of the live. You can then rewind goals and stuff to make your own replays. 

Good thinking HC

5 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

good idea, except i thought you couldnt record red button stuff

38 minutes ago, city4eva said:

good idea, except i thought you couldnt record red button stuff

Yes, no problem. Go to the Sky Sports football channel and pick record. A list of all the games on the red button come up and you can pick ours from there. I usually watch the game about a minute behind live and has always been fine.

Do not need SkyQ and you cannot record on the red button on Virgin media.  Half time music/noise especially annoying.

On 28/11/2018 at 16:26, pete said:

Do not need SkyQ and you cannot record on the red button on Virgin media.  Half time music/noise especially annoying.

I also watch on Virgin,didnt think I could record....you say you dont need skyQ for HD  how do you get it in Hd on virgin