CANARYKING

To all those fans who left early...

6 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

I take it you don't suffer from bladder problems then. 😥

Something i do not suffer from Broadstairs, in fact my wife refers to me as the sponge.

6 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

I take it you don't suffer from bladder problems then. 😥

Something i do not suffer from Broadstairs, in fact my wife refers to me as the sponge.

Edited by TIL 1010
double post

If it doesn’t bother them why should it bother anybody else .No difference to the two men who always come up from the bars after kick off so everyone in the row in front have to get up then proceed to leave on 40 min to get to the bar again before everyone and return 5 min after the game has restarted.

Everyones personal choice isn't it!? If they want to leave early why does it matter to you? I sometimes have to use the mens room during the game and the people in my row are reluctant to get up and let me out and that annoys me. If I need the toilet I need the toilet, its that or wee on their shoes! 

To  the bloke who stopped in front of my seat when the second went in, I hope the bruises on your legs when I kicked you out of the way still hurt

I was amazed at the time, at the number at our end (River) who thought that a corner to us deep into stoppage time was the best time to get moving.

They all missed our last two goals as well