Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds at the World Cup

Hi all, here are my selections (50p each).Winner/top goal scorer - Germany/Griezmann. (80/1)Top scoring team - Argentina (10/1)No goal scorer for Australia (8/1)England top goalscorer - Jesse Lingard (12/1)Serbia to beat Brazil - (9/1)Best of luck everyone!Apples

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]If I may hijack the thread slightly, there is also a World Cup Super 6, the PUPs league will be up and running. I believe if you''ve previously been in the league you''re automatically enrolled. Any one who hasn''t taken part previously, the League PIN is LRQ645.[/quote]
Awesome. Thanks for doing this again Sid. You''re a [*]

[quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]Semi finalists to be argentina, brazil, france germany £1  [/quote]
Unless its me being thick, which is quite probable, I can''t find an option for picking the four semi-finalists except in single bets. Does anyone know please?
[quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]To finish bottom of their groups Saudi Arabia Iran Australia Nigeria Costa Rica Korea Panama Japan 10p bets, one 8fold acca and eight 7fold accas. [/quote]
The 8fold placed with Bet365. Potential return is £12.79
The eight 7folds also with bet365. Potential return up to £56.46
[quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]Finally England tunisia draw Enjland to beat panama England belgium draw 60p acca Good luck all[/quote]
Treble placed with bet365. Potential return is £10.97
Thanks Zip and good luck buddy[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]Semi finalists to be argentina, brazil, france germany £1  [/quote]
Unless its me being thick, which is quite probable, I can''t find an option for picking the four semi-finalists except in single bets. Does anyone know please?
[/quote]
I enlisted Duncan''s help and he found me an option on Paddypower "name the semi-finalists" 
France, Argentina, Brazil & Germany are 50/1 potential return is £51.00

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]
Nutty, I fancy two accumulator bets, if that is all right. And I will send you the £10 in a short while.Fifty pence per group on these being the first and second place finishing positions:B. France; Denmark.C. Spain; Portugal.D. Argentina; Croatia.F. Germany; Sweden.H. Poland; Colombia.
[/quote]
Having checked with Purple this has been placed as a £2.50 acca with Bet365 with a potential return of £614.45
And 50p per team on these five reaching the quarter-finals:Belgium, England, Germany, Portugal, Spain.
[/quote]
Like with Zip''s I can''t find this and no option on Paddypower either. Can anyone help? Purple''s intention is to place them as a multiple.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Money forthcoming when I catch up with you Nutty if that''s ok.

£2.50 on 8 Group Winners:

Uruguay

Portugal

France

Argentina

Brazil

Germany

England

Poland  [/quote]
Placed with Bet365. Potential return is £290.79
[quote user="Hissing Sid"]£1 Germany to win tournament, Griezmann top scorer £1 France to win tournament, Ronaldo top scorer 50p England to win tournament! Good luck all[/quote]
Placed with Bet365 : -
£1 Germany to win tournament, Griezmann top scorer.  Potential return £81.00
£1 France to win tournament, Ronaldo top scorer. Potential return Â£101.00
50p England to win tournament! Potential return Â£8.50
Thanks and good luck Sid[:)]

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Hi all, here are my selections (50p each).Winner/top goal scorer - Germany/Griezmann. (80/1)Top scoring team - Argentina (10/1)No goal scorer for Australia (8/1)England top goalscorer - Jesse Lingard (12/1)Serbia to beat Brazil - (9/1)Best of luck everyone!Apples[/quote]
Placed with Bet365 : -
Winner/top goal scorer - Germany/Griezmann. (80/1)  Potential return £40.50Top scoring team - Argentina (10/1) Potential return Â£5.50No goal scorer for Australia (8/1) Potential return Â£4.50England top goalscorer - Jesse Lingard (12/1) Potential return Â£6.50Serbia to beat Brazil - (9/1) (15/2) Potential return Â£4.25
Thanks and good luck buddy[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]
Nutty, I fancy two accumulator bets, if that is all right. And I will send you the £10 in a short while.Fifty pence per group on these being the first and second place finishing positions:B. France; Denmark.C. Spain; Portugal.D. Argentina; Croatia.F. Germany; Sweden.H. Poland; Colombia.
[/quote]
Having checked with Purple this has been placed as a £2.50 acca with Bet365 with a potential return of £614.45
And 50p per team on these five reaching the quarter-finals:Belgium, England, Germany, Portugal, Spain.
[/quote]
Like with Zip''s I can''t find this and no option on Paddypower either. Can anyone help? Purple''s intention is to place them as a multiple.
[/quote]
Sorry about the confusion, nutty! Thanks for sortng out my stupidity. I did mean them both to be accumulators. The Bet365 site seems to be down for maintenance at the moment, but it did have a section on how far teams would progress, with a quarter-final sub-section. I think! And I have found a similar sub-section on William Hill. Decimal odds of 1.50 for Germany and Spain, 1.53 for Belgium and 1.73 for England and Portugal.

Going for an accumulator.   £5 on the first matches, winners in bold. On bet365 this would give a winnings of £161.60p
Russia v Saudi Arabia
Egypt v Uruguay
France v Australia
Argentine v Iceland
Brazil v Switzerland
Germany v Mexico
Sweden v Korea
Belgium v Panama
Tunisia v England
Columbia v Japan

Here are my World Cup picks.

Winning Team/Top Scorer - 50p on Brazil/Griezmann @ 81.00

Lowest Scorers - £1 on Panama @ 7.00

Stage of Elimination - £1 on Denmark at Quarter Finals @ 6.00

Nutty, all of mine are on William Hill. The money is on its way to you!

Good Luck, PUPs!

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]Here are my World Cup picks.

Good Luck, PUPs![/quote]
BREAKING NEWS! Panama have just withdrawn from the World,Cup. Coach Hernan Gomez explained: "If Cosmic Twin thinks we will be the lowest-scoring team there is really no point in turning up. This woman is a legend in our country. She is never wrong."

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]Interesting Breaking News Purple! But I fear I''ve just encouraged Panama to beat England! 😳[/quote]
Cosmic, that would bother me if it was England I supported...[:O]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Sorry about the confusion, nutty! Thanks for sortng out my stupidity. I did mean them both to be accumulators. The Bet365 site seems to be down for maintenance at the moment, but it did have a section on how far teams would progress, with a quarter-final sub-section. I think! And I have found a similar sub-section on William Hill. Decimal odds of 1.50 for Germany and Spain, 1.53 for Belgium and 1.73 for England and Portugal.
[/quote]
Nutty, since my second idea doesn''t work as an accumulator I will go with a version of my first bet, so £2.50 please on these as first and second place groups finishing positions:Group A. Uruguay; Russia.Group B. Portugal; Spain.Group D. Argentina; Croatia.Group E. Brazil; Switzerland.Group G. Belgium; England.

[quote user="lappinitup"]
I''ll get my fiver to you soon Nutty, can I have a Harry Kane World Cup hat-trick please?
[/quote]
Need help again. I can''t find this one.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]
Going for an accumulator.   £5 on the first matches, winners in bold. On bet365 this would give a winnings of £161.60p
Russia v Saudi Arabia
Egypt v Uruguay
France v Australia
Argentine v Iceland
Brazil v Switzerland
Germany v Mexico
Sweden v Korea
Belgium v Panama
Tunisia v England
Columbia v Japan
[/quote]
Thanks Swindon. Just to remind you it''s £2.50 for the bet so that at least £2.50 goes to the CSF win or lose.
I placed this with Bet365 and the potential return is £83.79. 
Good luck buddy[Y]

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]Here are my World Cup picks.

Good Luck, PUPs![/quote]
Thanks Cosmic. I''ve placed these with Bet365 ...
Winning Team/Top Scorer - 50p on Brazil/Griezmann - potential return £40.50 
Lowest Scorers - £1 on Panama  - potential return Â£9.00
Stage of Elimination - £1 on Denmark at Quarter Finals - potential return Â£6.50
Good luck Cosmic[Y]

Nutty, since my second idea doesn''t work as an accumulator I will go with a version of my first bet, so £2.50 please on these as first and second place groups finishing positions:Group A. Uruguay; Russia.Group B. Portugal; Spain.Group D. Argentina; Croatia.Group E. Brazil; Switzerland.Group G. Belgium; England.
[/quote]
Thanks and good luck Purple
I''ve placed this with Bet365 and the potential return is £505.15

Hi Nutty
Hoping you recieved my fiver ok ?
Can i have a £2.50 accumulator on 1st & 2nd place group places as follows;-
Group A,  Russia & Uruguay
Group C, France & Denmark
Group D, Argentina & Croatia
Group E, Brazil & Switzerland
Group F, Germany & Mexico
Cheers

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]I''ll get my fiver to you soon Nutty, can I have a Harry Kane World Cup hat-trick please?
[/quote]Need help again. I can''t find this one.[/quote]Scrap that idea then nutty, I''ll go for Argentina to win the competition @ 12/1 (I think). [:)]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]
Hi Nutty
Hoping you recieved my fiver ok ?
Can i have a £2.50 accumulator on 1st & 2nd place group places as follows;-
Group A,  Russia & Uruguay
Group C, France & Denmark
Group D, Argentina & Croatia
Group E, Brazil & Switzerland
Group F, Germany & Mexico
Cheers
[/quote]
Thanks Lessingham
I''ve placed this with Bet365 where the potential return is £543.55
Good luck buddy[:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]I''ll get my fiver to you soon Nutty, can I have a Harry Kane World Cup hat-trick please?
[/quote]Need help again. I can''t find this one.[/quote]Scrap that idea then nutty, I''ll go for Argentina to win the competition @ 12/1 (I think). [:)]
[/quote]
Thanks Lapps
I could only get 9/1 on Argentina which was on Bill Hill and Bet365 so I placed it and the potential return is £25

Russia v Saudi Arabia.....Russia win

Portugal v Spain......Spain win

France v Australia.....France win

Argentina v Iceland.....Argentina win

Croatia v Nigeria.....Croatia win

Germany v Mexico.....Germany win

Tunisia v England.....England win

Colombia v Japan.....Colombia win

Poland v Senegal.....Poland win

Accy please Nutty.

I’m in ,

I will put my money on ....

£1.50 Werner top goal scorer / Germany to win double

£1 on Ronaldo top scorer

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Russia v Saudi Arabia.....Russia win

Portugal v Spain......Spain win

France v Australia.....France win

Argentina v Iceland.....Argentina win

Croatia v Nigeria.....Croatia win

Germany v Mexico.....Germany win

Tunisia v England.....England win

Colombia v Japan.....Colombia win

Poland v Senegal.....Poland win

Accy please Nutty.[/quote]
Thanks Inchy
These are placed with Bet365 and the potential return is 132.62

[quote user="gregt"]I’m in ,

I will put my money on ....

£1.50 Werner top goal scorer / Germany to win double

£1 on Ronaldo top scorer[/quote]
Thanks Greg
£1.50 Werner top goal scorer / Germany to win double placed with Bet365 where the potential return is £61.50
£1 on Ronaldo top scorer placed with Bet365 where the potential return is £15

Would be great if a few of these came in.

For my World Cup bets I am going to put

£1 on France to win the tournament and Timo Werner to be top goal scorer double

£1 on Argentina to be the highest scoring team

50p on Harry Kane to be top goal scorer