Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

It's about time

....they let us out at half time for a fag.It wouldn''t cost much to have one door open in each stand for fifteen minutes or so. If MWJ is allowed, why aren''t we? [^o)]

Yep, this is certainly the biggest issue the club is facing at the moment. I hope they can sort it out.

[quote user="lappinitup"]....they let us out at half time for a fag.It wouldn''t cost much to have one door open in each stand for fifteen minutes or so. If MWJ is allowed, why aren''t we? [^o)]

[/quote]

Since when was Wynnie in favour of human rights?

After all, he''s running a dictatorship here.

Fletch in HMP Slade had more human rights than the average CR-goer!

[quote user="Big Vince"]Since when was Wynnie in favour of human rights?

After all, he''s running a dictatorship here.

Fletch in HMP Slade had more human rights than the average CR-goer![/quote]Perhaps we should take this matter to the European Courts of Human Rights then Vinny? [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]....they let us out at half time for a fag.It wouldn''t cost much to have one door open in each stand for fifteen minutes or so. If MWJ is allowed, why aren''t we? [^o)]

[/quote]

Comrade Lapdog,

As you are a Comrade you are to clap and smile....we cant have you going outside.

You are not the Great Leader.

[/quote]heya got a loight boi ?

No, fark off and buy a lighter you senile old git

[/quote]

Possibly because he is a majority shareholder and can do what he wants!

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="lappinitup"]....they let us out at half time for a fag.It wouldn''t cost much to have one door open in each stand for fifteen minutes or so. If MWJ is allowed, why aren''t we? [^o)][/quote]

Possibly because he is a majority shareholder and can do what he wants![/quote]In these days of equality shouldn''t we have the same rights?

Love it when they do the bag search at the South Stand,

Take my flask full of Coffee and Brandy and 10 pairs of my wife''s frilly knickers.

The guy never delves any further

Couldn''t they let the smokers smoke on the pitch at half time?

Give them a fork and they can mend the divots.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="lappinitup"]....they let us out at half time for a fag.It wouldn''t cost much to have one door open in each stand for fifteen minutes or so. If MWJ is allowed, why aren''t we? [^o)][/quote]

Possibly because he is a majority shareholder and can do what he wants![/quote]In these days of equality shouldn''t we have the same rights?[/quote]

I was dreaming exactly that the other day. Then I woke up and a dose of reality kicked back in.

I''m not a dirty filthy stinkin'' tabber, but I''d like to be able to pop out at halftime to nip across to Morrison''s to get some goodies?.....I could at least make the Morrison''s Petrol Station shop, grab some munchies and something to drink - and still be back for the commencement of the second half and after I''ve had a wee and washed my hands......Oh, and I''ll be careful crossing the road......

I mean, the club goodies an'' grub are a bit expensive.......aren''t they?.....