Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Pinkun posters have given up

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Adrienne was a decent poster in her younger days.[/quote]

I suspect this went straight over the heads of any poster under the age of 55!

[quote user="daly"]Westcoastcanary wrote

We are one third of the way through a totally fascinating, two-season long, restoration of our club and people have lost interest because they feel "there''s nothing to play for"! Plastics

You obviously have not been to CR this season, probably the worst football played in the last 10 plus years

Boring, Negative unexciting sums up CR this season

And the folks writing are far from Plastics I would suggest that sums you up mostly though that is not a word I would use to any supporter who through reasons known to themselves cannot attend CR[/quote] No, I haven''t been to any games at Carrow Road this season; I live best part of 6000 miles away. But I''ve watched every minute of every game shown on iFollow (very possibly more minutes than you daly) and never once been bored. On the contrary, as I said, the entire season has been fascinating. Having despaired of the flawed tactics and doomed to failure style of football served up since Hughton was sacked, what I''ve seen this season has confirmed to me that we are on the right road and given me real optimism for the future. 

Hope so

Missed the Ipswich game and tonights after having an op

So you win 2-1

[quote user="CANARYKING"]My feelings exactly, maybe we’ll win 4 - 0 then again................[/quote]

There you go then

@Westcoast

I swear sometimes you come across as some form of parody account of a football hipster.

Saying you''ve never once been bored this season but ''despaired'' of the football that led to Wembley not long ago is just bizarre.

@king canary
I''m not lying when I say I''ve never once been bored watching Norwich this season. I''m amazed how limited some posters seem to be when it comes to what interests them about the game, especially when supporting Norwich is clearly such a major part of their lives. 
As regards "despairing"of the football that led to Wembley, that also is true. An analogy would be despairing of the football that saw England beat Germany 5:1 in Munich in 2001. Did that result herald better things for England on the international stage, or many more years of dismal failure due to adherence to outdated ideas and a false belief that nobody can teach us anything when it comes to football?

I''m amazed at how easily pleased some fans are...

Less goals, less points, lower in the table, only 5 home wins, 8 home draws, worst home run since the late 90s I believe (worse than Roeder, Gunn, Hughton, Grant etc), lack of depth in the squad, no money to buy the players we need, facing losing our best 2 players in the summer.

But at least we concede less...