Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Webber - Alex Neil is laughing at you!

He got out of the commentary box, got a job, and his record is making you look like the complete buffoon I feared you were.

I see Huddersfield not missing you yet either!

How a multi million pound business could appoint you is a joke, and to then let you recruit your hapless sidekick is beyond belief.

For the good of the club - GET OUT NOW!

He named his child Sebastien after that whiney b*tch of a racing driver Vettel. This should have triggered alarm bells. That is not normal behaviour.

I''m saying we shouldn''t have appointed Webber, and his snide comments about a manager with a promotion under his belt showed a lack of class - especially as he has achieved nothing.

I thought Alex transfer dealings were largely poor - but I doubt any club not in administration has intentionally downgraded a squad as effectively as Webber has done.

At least AN only brought in Tony Andreu from his previous club, from what I can gather Farke has signed a few he has worked with before. This proves a lack of knowledge of this league. Andreu was nowhere near good enough and ''so far'' (never say never), most of our new signings need to step up and improve.

As I have said in previous thread who will get the blame if things go tits up bet it won''t be Webber

Alex and fat frankie''s team have only conceded 1 goal all season. Yet we carry on conceding at least twice that every game. Still, if we get rid of Russ it will be alright. Won''t it?

Hughton, Adams, Neil, And now Farke...

All failed/are failing.... theres one constant in those failings...

At what point do the fans accept that maybe the managers aint the problem and the change needs to come much higher up?