Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Alan Brazil and Ray Wilkins on TalkS**te

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Brazil and Wilkins both have or have had a drink problem so hardly surprising they talk sh1te.[/quote]Sound like they still have.................

[quote user="Greavsy"]Ray Wilkins is a convicted drink driver, and whilst not going into that, when he was caught, he was driving a merc , and I would presume a large expensive one.

He obviously brought that, after some research taking into account, performance, value for money, and the like. Other British vehicles would have been available that would have got him from A to B just as well, although may have taken longer,not had the same style, etc.

So he decided German,
l.

We have done the same due diligence with Farke, weighed up the options and decided he is what we want at this moment in time, and gone down the German route too.

So I would ask Mr Wilkins why Merc and not Ford,( not wholly British owned I know) and the answer is the same for our manager.[/quote]If our new bloke has any sense he''ll grab a few brownie points and rock up to Carrow Rd in a Morris Marina.Would well impress the locals and dead handy too if he wants to start and end a journey at A [:D]

[quote user="Greavsy"]Ray Wilkins is a convicted drink driver, and whilst not going into that, when he was caught, he was driving a merc , and I would presume a large expensive one.

He obviously brought that, after some research taking into account, performance, value for money, and the like. Other British vehicles would have been available that would have got him from A to B just as well, although may have taken longer,not had the same style, etc.

So he decided German,
l.

We have done the same due diligence with Farke, weighed up the options and decided he is what we want at this moment in time, and gone down the German route too.

So I would ask Mr Wilkins why Merc and not Ford,( not wholly British owned I know) and the answer is the same for our manager.[/quote]If our new bloke has any sense he''ll grab a few brownie points and rock up to Carrow Rd in a Morris Marina.Would well impress the locals and dead handy too if he wants to start and end the journey at A. Vorsprung durch technik ? Pah.....

So he decided German,l.

So I would ask Mr Wilkins why Merc and not Ford,( not wholly British owned I know) and the answer is the same for our manager.[/quote]Bad comparison. Unlike British coaching options there are lots of good British car companies to choose from. Bentley, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, McLaren, Aston Martin or even just down the A11 at Hethel.Of course though being a bin man, Alan Brazil won''t have a good word to say about us. But who cares? With our new coaching team and their current owner there is a good chance that come the start of the 2018/19 season there will be three divisions separating us and them.

If we go up and they go down there will be 1 division separating us 😳😳😳

[quote user="STFU"]If we go up and they go down there will be 1 division separating us 😳😳😳[/quote]Congrats on your attempt at the most pedantic post ever. Here''s your trophy.Image result for trophy

Quick follow up question. If we get promoted and the binners stay in the Championship would we be separated by no divisions then?

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Yes.

We would be in separate divisions but not separated by a division.[/quote]

Technically rock the boat, there will be one division (the division between champs and prem) separating us but no leagues separating us, similarly if we get promoted and they relegated there would be 2 divisions or one league separating us...

Can I have the trophy now please?

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="STFU"]If we go up and they go down there will be 1 division separating us 😳😳😳[/quote]Congrats on your attempt at the most pedantic post ever. Here''s your trophy.

Quick follow up question. If we get promoted and the binners stay in the Championship would we be separated by no divisions then?

[/quote]Even more pedantry, but none of the car companies you mentioned are wholly British owned anymore.

I''d rather be a hammer than a nail.

(Note: the hammer is in lower case and does not refer to the East London football team now scrounging off the rest of us so they can at least know where their hooligan element is once a fortnight.)