Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Bring back O'Hara and Cullen

Izal toilet paper was that the stuff we used to have in schools?, it was like wiping your arse with tracing paper

[quote user="badgergaz"]Izal toilet paper was that the stuff we used to have in schools?, it was like wiping your arse with tracing paper[/quote]Evil stuff, thought I''d never hear the name again.

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 15/03/2017 1:45 PM:

You have an advantage there VW, most of us will be unaware of these 2, was Izal a defender ?

Always happy to help educate the masses Lessingham.

Izal was stoich toilet paper, strong thick and mildly medicated, the sort of paper that epitomised our great nation.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]One great finance man, and one great club man who knew how to communicate and was a good businessman, was a sad loss for Delia when she lost these 2.[/quote]Two top men Lessingham.

Lessingham Canary wrote:

One great finance man, and one great club man who knew how to communicate and was a good businessman, was a sad loss for Delia when she lost these 2.

TIL1010 wrote;

Two top men Lessingham

Absolutely, we would be much stronger with them, Mrs Cullen was Delia''s PA for a while as well, a sort of 2 for 1 deal !!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Lessingham Canary wrote:

One great finance man, and one great club man who knew how to communicate and was a good businessman, was a sad loss for Delia when she lost these 2.

TIL1010 wrote;

Two top men Lessingham

Absolutely, we would be much stronger with them, Mrs Cullen was Delia''s PA for a while as well, a sort of 2 for 1 deal !![/quote]Jacqui works at The Doubletree Hilton Hotel at the MK Dons ground. I don''t think Shaun O''Hara works for MK any longer ?

acqui works at The Doubletree Hilton Hotel at the MK Dons ground. I don''t think Shaun O''Hara works for MK any longer ?

Shaun came back to Norfolk a couple of years ago, family didn''t settle in MK, i met Andy in the Doubletree a while back, CE for Winkleman now.