Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

GET ON WITH IT!

I think we all know it''s not happening.

With the next 2 games away from home where he won''t have 25000 calling for his head they will give him them 2 games to turn it around I reckon.

We don''t want to boooooo Neil, we want to cheer our new manager, Huckerby! 😉

[quote user="ricardo"]Enjoy your Xmas, we can all boo him at the Derby match if things go tits up.[/quote]

The thing is, I can see us getting something at Reading in a weird way. Don''t know why, I just do, and it will prolong the agony because AN just isn''t the answer anymore.

Perhaps the board are waiting for a Supreme Court ruling as to whether they can just sack Neil or require a vote in favour by the shareholders to do so.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Perhaps the board are waiting for a Supreme Court ruling as to whether they can just sack Neil or require a vote in favour by the shareholders to do so.[/quote]Alex-out means Alex-out.[:D]

Ricardo - "Alex out, means Alex out."But the advice of the crowd is to be treated as advisory and not necessarily binding on the sovereign body. There is clear legal practice which suggests that the decision to trigger dismissal notice lies with the executive body of the shareholders rather than the will of the power expressed by the crowd.I am sure that you would wish to uphold the rule of law even if it challenges the sovereignty of the people - a football club is no more a democracy than the British State. [:D]

[quote user=" Badger"]Ricardo - "Alex out, means Alex out."But the advice of the crowd is to be treated as advisory and not necessarily binding on the sovereign body. There is clear legal practice which suggests that the decision to trigger dismissal notice lies with the executive body of the shareholders rather than the will of the power expressed by the crowd.I am sure that you would wish to uphold the rule of law even if it challenges the sovereignty of the people - a football club is no more a democracy than the British State. [:D][/quote]From what I hear the executive needs to get it ar$e in gear before the people finish greasing up the wheels of the Tumbrils.

[quote user=" Badger"]Ricardo, I never had you down as a revolutionary comrade![/quote][:D]"Sometimes history needs a push"[;)]

Desperate for a bit of excitement and passion around the club.

Watching the Merseyside Derby and the atmosphere is fantastic. For some reason my thoughts drifted to that Simeon Jackson goal. Just YouTube''d it. "It''s Gona go in, its Gona go in!" What a season that was.

We''re a million miles away from that right now. Only change will improve the outlook.

I''m imagining some peoples day going like this :-Mate "Hey, what a beautiful sunny day".Whinger "Aye it''ll probably rain later, and my team is $hit"[:O]