Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

Mitchell Dijks

He may have been a very good signing and i suppose now we will never know i liked the idea of him coming here as he could play in two postions Centre Half and on the left, If Zeegelaar replaces our left back postion, then still bring in a decent centre half would be good i hope that we have other options.

Lets see what happens especially as everyone of our players have a price

[quote user="king canary"]Ok so lets take the argument we''re not bad in transfer windows and we''ve added a good amount of quality in the last couple of seasons.

On that basis the manager must be failing miserably right now surely?[/quote]

I''d say this is a more accurate reflection. We have a fine squad for this division, albeit I''m not sure the balance is quite right - too many flair players and not enough athleticism. You can criticise the overall recruitment policy in those terms in my view. All I''m saying is that, player by player, we have signed some good footballers and our record of success/failure is comparable to most other clubs.

[quote user="Syteanric"]His agent said A N "tells a good story" in the edp report..

Wonder what he was getting at?[/quote]

Looked like a translation issue to me. Sounded like he simply meant that AN spoke well about the club etc but the player decided it wasn''t for him.

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"][quote user="Syteanric"]His agent said A N "tells a good story" in the edp report..

Wonder what he was getting at?[/quote]

Looked like a translation issue to me. Sounded like he simply meant that AN spoke well about the club etc but the player decided it wasn''t for him.[/quote]
Agreed, but people (us included) will interpret it based on their own existing biases.