Sign in to follow this  
?

Question for Purple or any other fag packet accountants.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I hate to see people struggle. Try this.[:)][/quote]

I did, I got this!This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.      <Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Request has expired</Message><Expires>2016-11-09T15:03:11Z</Expires><ServerTime>2016-11-09T15:20:28Z</ServerTime><RequestId>8E25631F4E3C21CF</RequestId><HostId>fS/gwCDum2D2yHdWyYY7QUDo39hcEn2Iz575bQTsFby2sIKsN8CS+vuoPuf2V7xlFLNXsEXC9dg=</HostId></Error>

Thanks to Buncey for that detailing of Smith and Jones'' investments, and those links. It seems I have many more shares than I realised so my takeover bid can move forward sooner than I had planned.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="lappinitup"]Works ok on Firefox TC.[/quote]I''m on Firefox Lapps, and the link doesn''t work for me.[/quote]

I''m on Firefox (49.0.2) & I got the same as TC.

I''m sorry guys, I can''t work out why it''s working for me but no-one else.[:$]However.......Tilly has found out how to do it and will be along later to explain. [:O]

Tilly as you know Lapps managed somehow yo open and view to passing on how i managed it is a totally different matter. [*-)][8-)]

Simple copy and paste and job''s a good ''un.
Nice to see Worthy''s a shareholder. I will invite him to join my family dynasty...