Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Canos

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Probably not, but you will find something to have a pop about i''m sure.[/quote]Awwww, don''t get all butthurt.If you were to sift through most of the threads, and collate a majority of opinion, if we played a 4-4-2 with Canos in it, everything would be fine.[:D]

Haha Morty you must have me confused with someone else, butthurt i don''t get. Equally you won''t see me shouting for Canos in a 442, be it a flat or a diamond, i would like to understand why the player hasn''t had a look in. The same as i don''t believe Lafferty is the answer to our striking problems, but i do believe our manager had a chance to change things by using him at QPR and didn''t take it.

Keep smiling

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Haha Morty you must have me confused with someone else, butthurt i don''t get. Equally you won''t see me shouting for Canos in a 442, be it a flat or a diamond, i would like to understand why the player hasn''t had a look in. The same as i don''t believe Lafferty is the answer to our striking problems, but i do believe our manager had a chance to change things by using him at QPR and didn''t take it.

Keep smiling[/quote]What player should Canos have played instead of.And what comparative form in training do you base this on?

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Both canos and Pritchard had outstanding seasons at Brentford over a two season period one each season so someone their can get a tune out of them[/quote]Same way as O''Neil gets the best out of Brady & Hoolahan for Éire.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Haha Morty you must have me confused with someone else, butthurt i don''t get. Equally you won''t see me shouting for Canos in a 442, be it a flat or a diamond, i would like to understand why the player hasn''t had a look in. The same as i don''t believe Lafferty is the answer to our striking problems, but i do believe our manager had a chance to change things by using him at QPR and didn''t take it.

Keep smiling[/quote]What player should Canos have played instead of.And what comparative form in training do you base this on?[/quote]It would appear that Mekon got too many attacking midfielders that he doesn''t know what to do with [:|]As well as strengthening the back four, he should''ve acquired a couple of decent defensive-midfielders given his insistence on fielding a 4-2-3-1 every bleedin'' week.

Morty wrote;

What player should Canos have played instead of.

And what comparative form in training do you base this on?

Where have i said Canos should be ahead of anyone, or mentioned training, Just keep ignoring whats actually written Morty and make your own spin on it.

You are allowed to concede to others occasionally, (and i don''t mean me) its not a sign of weakness.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morty wrote;

Where have i said Canos should be ahead of anyone, or mentioned training, Just keep ignoring whats actually written Morty and make your own spin on it.

You are allowed to concede to others occasionally, (and i don''t mean me) its not a sign of weakness.[/quote]People, generally are questioning why he isn''t in the team, and the popular opinion seems to be that theres something wrong.The "cup half full" part of me is quite happy to wait till Alex Neil thinks its right, rather than speculate about favourites, or the player flopping.He isn''t in the u23 squad tonight, maybe you''ll see him Saturday.

Be quite happy to see him on Saturday, a game we should have more than enough to go and win, but if we don''t give players a run we will never know, and we have signed a lot of players who simply haven''t had a look in, lets hope Saturday is the first day of a bright spell in the history of our club.

Maybe younger players like Canos won''t show as much fear as some of the more seasoned players have done recently.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morty wrote;

You are allowed to concede to others occasionally, (and i don''t mean me) its not a sign of weakness.[/quote]People, generally are questioning why he isn''t in the team, and the popular opinion seems to be that theres something wrong.The "cup half full" part of me is quite happy to wait till Alex Neil thinks its right, rather than speculate about favourites, or the player flopping.He isn''t in the u23 squad tonight, maybe you''ll see him Saturday.[/quote]Has to be said, I''m a tad jealous of your relentless positivism, big nose.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Be quite happy to see him on Saturday, a game we should have more than enough to go and win, but if we don''t give players a run we will never know, and we have signed a lot of players who simply haven''t had a look in, lets hope Saturday is the first day of a bright spell in the history of our club.

Maybe younger players like Canos won''t show as much fear as some of the more seasoned players have done recently.[/quote]Or maybe they''ll show more?I''m not directly having a go at you, by the way, more the apparent codying of Canos.Its literally Canary call stuff "May as well throw him in, he can''t do no worse".

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morty wrote;

You are allowed to concede to others occasionally, (and i don''t mean me) its not a sign of weakness.[/quote]People, generally are questioning why he isn''t in the team, and the popular opinion seems to be that theres something wrong.The "cup half full" part of me is quite happy to wait till Alex Neil thinks its right, rather than speculate about favourites, or the player flopping.He isn''t in the u23 squad tonight, maybe you''ll see him Saturday.[/quote]Has to be said, I''m a tad jealous of your relentless positivism, big nose. [/quote]Your missus loves it[;)]

Canos and in particular Maddison are 2 very confident young men (as Ray Wilkins would say) and appear to play with no fear, are they good enough at this time ? million dollar question. Football management is easy on a pc game, so why not in real life.

Accept your comment Morty, and respect your opinion ;-)

....i dont see him being in the squad on saturday, if he wasnt last weekend ,with the injuries/suspensions we had, I dont see him next game when a few bodies return.

.....and given that he''s not playing tonight, I''ll declare myself in the "there''s something wrong" camp.

maybe when the new manager walks through the door in around 7-10 days time, he may take a different view on him?..

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Canos and in particular Maddison are 2 very confident young men (as Ray Wilkins would say) and appear to play with no fear, are they good enough at this time ? million dollar question. Football management is easy on a pc game, so why not in real life.

Accept your comment Morty, and respect your opinion ;-)[/quote]I didn''t think Maddison was anything special on Saturday.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Canos and in particular Maddison are 2 very confident young men (as Ray Wilkins would say) and appear to play with no fear, are they good enough at this time ? million dollar question. Football management is easy on a pc game, so why not in real life.

Accept your comment Morty, and respect your opinion ;-)[/quote]I didn''t think Maddison was anything special on Saturday.[/quote]

Sunday

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Canos and in particular Maddison are 2 very confident young men (as Ray Wilkins would say) and appear to play with no fear, are they good enough at this time ? million dollar question. Football management is easy on a pc game, so why not in real life.

Accept your comment Morty, and respect your opinion ;-)[/quote]I didn''t think Maddison was anything special on Saturday.[/quote]

Sunday[/quote]Ah right, got you, sorry.Got him mixed up with Pritchard.

Them the obvious question becomes why did we sign him? Poor scouting? Disconnect between the people making the signing and Alex Neil?

[quote user="king canary"]Them the obvious question becomes why did we sign him? Poor scouting? Disconnect between the people making the signing and Alex Neil?[/quote]Maddison was plainly snapped up for his future, sell on value.

[quote user="king canary"]I''m talking about Canos.[/quote]All very confusing sorry.No idea. But I''ll hold off thinking the worst just yet[Y]

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Both canos and Pritchard had outstanding seasons at Brentford over a two season period one each season so someone their can get a tune out of them[/quote]Same way as O''Neil gets the best out of Brady & Hoolahan for Éire.[/quote]

Add Lafferty under Michael O''Neil to that list. Still it MUST just be coincidence that all these managers get more out of our players than Alex Neil and his coaching staff.........

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Probably not, but you will find something to have a pop about i''m sure.[/quote]Awwww, don''t get all butthurt.If you were to sift through most of the threads, and collate a majority of opinion, if we played a 4-4-2 with Canos in it, everything would be fine.[:D][/quote]

Don''t be ridiculous. 4-2-3-1 is the only system that can work for us. Results prove it.

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Probably not, but you will find something to have a pop about i''m sure.[/quote]Awwww, don''t get all butthurt.If you were to sift through most of the threads, and collate a majority of opinion, if we played a 4-4-2 with Canos in it, everything would be fine.[:D][/quote]

Don''t be ridiculous. 4-2-3-1 is the only system that can work for us. Results prove it.[/quote]I don''t even know myself if I''m being sarcastic, any more[:(]