Sign in to follow this  
Jools

EURO 2016 - THE PINK 'UN GOD OF FOOTBALL

[quote user="Jools"]Lord Horn (again) ~ [quote]France 3-0

Allez Les Bleus!

Thanks for organising this - excellent pick me up on the way to the new season (despite the awfully boring new season ticket!!!!)[/quote]You''re very welcome, I''ve enjoyed it [Y]I note that Parma Ham''s gone mouldy has gone for Portugal, which leads me to assume that he''s thinking how I''m thinking? They finished third in their Group with three draws and were lucky to find themselves in the weaker pool for the rest of the competition, yet still their performances have been mediocre en route to The Final -- it makes one wonder if Portugal''s name is on the Trophy [:|]PORTUGAL 2 FRANCE 1  [/quote]I''m changing my forecast to PORTUGAL 3 FRANCE 2 at the end of normal time [Y] I sense a high scoring game [:)]

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Jools"]Lord Horn (again) ~ [quote]France 3-0

Allez Les Bleus!

Thanks for organising this - excellent pick me up on the way to the new season (despite the awfully boring new season ticket!!!!)[/quote]You''re very welcome, I''ve enjoyed it [Y]I note that Parma Ham''s gone mouldy has gone for Portugal, which leads me to assume that he''s thinking how I''m thinking? They finished third in their Group with three draws and were lucky to find themselves in the weaker pool for the rest of the competition, yet still their performances have been mediocre en route to The Final -- it makes one wonder if Portugal''s name is on the Trophy [:|]PORTUGAL 2 FRANCE 1  [/quote] I sense a high scoring game [:)][/quote]

[:$][:|]

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Did anyone say 0-0? Zzzzzz[/quote]Nay - disappointing Final. Might''ve been different had Ronaldo not got crocked.

Oh for an edit button. I could go back and change my score. Portugal have been pants all tournament.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Oh for an edit button. I could go back and change my score. Portugal have been pants all tournament.[/quote]

[:|]  

As things stand, Parma Ham''s gone mouldy will become the PINK ''UN GOD OF FOOTBALL [Y]

Final Tables folks:

PREMIER DIVISION

Parma Ham''s gone mouldy -- 30.5ptsJools -- 26.5ptsLord Horn (again) -- 23ptsTettey''s Jig -- 23ptsZippersLeftFoot -- 23ptsHairy Canary -- 22ptsHector Brockelbank -- 20.5ptsLessingham Canary -- 18.5pts

CHAMPIONSHIP

AJ --     17.5ptsFuzzar -- 17.5ptsnutty nigel -- 17.5ptsSwindonCanary -- 15ptsHissing Sid -- 10.5ptspaul moy -- 10.5ptsKatie Borkins -- 10ptsThe Walking Man -- 8.5pts

Thank you all for your participation [Y]

Grazie Jools e tutti Voi ...!...👏👌🇮🇹🎼🍝🏆🏆🏆

I am metaphorically raising the cup aloft and weeping Ronaldo-esqe tears...(they "used him by not using him"...)😂😂😂

I have naturally been contacted by the FA about their job (I believe I was 7th on their list, just behind Allardyce, Mick McCarthy, John Beck, Charles Hughes, Winston Churchill and Admiral Nelson...), I naturally turned them down, preferring to wait for the now also vacant Italy Job.

I have received an e-mail asking me to dial a +39 0800 number and have been informed that I am 17,453rd on the Italy list. Sadly I am behind a number of TV celebrities, attractive Polish women and an amusing host of a panel show from Mediaset.

Parma 😂💁💁😘❤️🏆🍰😻🍝🇮🇹

Parma Ham''s gone mouldy ~ [quote]Grazie Jools e tutti Voi ...!...👏👌🇮🇹🎼🍝🏆🏆🏆

I am metaphorically raising the cup aloft and weeping Ronaldo-esqe tears...(they "used him by not using him"...)😂😂😂

I have naturally been contacted by the FA about their job (I believe I was 7th on their list, just behind Allardyce, Mick McCarthy, John Beck, Charles Hughes, Winston Churchill and Admiral Nelson...), I naturally turned them down, preferring to wait for the now also vacant Italy Job.

I have received an e-mail asking me to dial a +39 0800 number and have been informed that I am 17,453rd on the Italy list. Sadly I am behind a number of TV celebrities, attractive Polish women and an amusing host of a panel show from Mediaset.

Parma 😂💁💁😘❤️🏆🍰😻🍝🇮🇹[/quote]Brilliant, Parma [:D][Y][B]