Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Rotherham sold out

Gutted, as I''ve missed out as well! As the ground is quite small I would doubt that we will be given any extra tickets.

It would be worth asking the ticket office.  According to wikipedia their capacity is 12,000ish and their attendances this season have all been lower than that.

I can''t make my mind up whether we want them to be under pressure for this fixture or not.  I''ve always thought it''s better to play a team that have just reached safety more or less, which would apply to them if Millwall lose at Blackburn.  But I guess if they need a win, it would force them to come on at us and open up which would be no bad thing.

Fingers crossed for 3 points tonight which would put the pressure on Bmth and Watford and dent Boros chances severely.

Ticket office say that any NCFC returns will go to those who applied - and the club will contact them as and when those become available. I''m on 850 points so not holding out much hope, as season ticket holders who haven''t bothered travelling away all season will be in the queue ahead of me :(

Looked at the home end but you have to have attended a Rotherham fixture in the last two seasons in the home end to get tickets that way.

Happy to make the 400 mile round trip for a beamback though should that be an option.

Truly frustrating that despite actually living in Rotherham, I still can''t get a ticket for the match!I can''t complain about either club giving priority to more regular match attendees however, but whatever happened to just being able to turn up on the day and purchase any remaining tickets?Might have actually had chance to meet a few of the posters pre/post game, but hey-ho [:(]

From what i''m aware, the beam-backs can only occur for midweek games, and not Saturday games.

That''s incorrect CDB.

"Clubs will only be permitted to broadcast matches played at 3pm on Saturdays in exceptional circumstances as they fall within the ‘blocked hours’ under UEFA regulations."

I would think an away demand that outstripped supply massively, and the gravitas of the game would qaulify as ''exceptional circumstances''

Not exactly exceptional circumstances in my book.

It''s great news that tickets have been restricted to the loyalest of fans - no kids or plastics at Rotherham, this is one for the stout yeomen of NR1, 2 or 3.

Will this be your first trip to the New Your stadium? Well done, another notch on your single bed.