Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Boro at home

From the official site:

"City’s Sky Bet Championship game at home to Middlesbrough, scheduled for Saturday, April 18, has been moved forward to Friday evening for live broadcast by Sky Sports.

The game will now take place at Carrow Road on Friday, April 17. Kick-off 7.45pm. "

So the bloke in the pub was right -.bloody annoying for us long distance supporters though...

Could be a good warm up game for the playoffs unless one of us gets automatic. Only 3 home saturday games left this season I notice.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]From the official site:

"City’s Sky Bet Championship game at home to Middlesbrough, scheduled for Saturday, April 18, has been moved forward to Friday evening for live broadcast by Sky Sports.

The game will now take place at Carrow Road on Friday, April 17. Kick-off 7.45pm. "

So the bloke in the pub was right -.bloody annoying for us long distance supporters though...[/quote]

I don''t think Middsbro'' fans will be very happy with that. I''m not either. One of the few matches I would have been able to go to in our run in. 

LDC I don''t think Middsbro'' fans will be very happy with that. I''m not either. One of the few matches I would have been able to go to in our run in.

You can save your money for another day and watch it on the telly

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]LDC I don''t think Middsbro'' fans will be very happy with that. I''m not either. One of the few matches I would have been able to go to in our run in.

You can save your money for another day and watch it on the telly[/quote]

I''m really looking forwards to the run in as we are away at Bolton, Leeds and Rotherham  which are easier for me to get to. Sheff Wed home I can go to, so with the Middsbro game I was looking at seeing five out of the last six games.  Only four out of six now, but as you say, I can  save the money and buy a Sky Sports day pass.......not the same though.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]How much moolah do we get for a home Sky TV appearance, these days?[/quote]

About £60,000 I think Morty. ( nearly as much as we''ll wring out of the Boro fans ( wink ) )[/quote][;)]